Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 24, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ryan

Journey Man
Just me, or is Dylan Walker having an absolute shocker this game?

* Trying to stop kicks with his foot and missing
* Poor defense
* Clunky in attack

Disappointed in him tbh as my favorite player.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Parker shouldn’t be in the side fullstop. He gets smashed in attack, and his defence is woeful. At least Suli offers something! He can break the line and make some metres doing a tough hit-up. But Parker???? I can’t see anything, nothing, zip. Hopefully, he gets hooked and Barrett’s wonderful decision to pick Wright will actually serve a purpose.
Agree . Parker gets lost on the wing and gets smashed in the middle.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
just saw a replay of the tigers try, wtf was parker thinking, that was just embarasing

personally i'm fundamentally against having gingers in the team
Hopefully he'll get rid of the skates at h/t.

14701501_l.jpg
14701501_l.jpg

XV-1

First Grader

* Poor defense
* Clunky in attack

No. He is playing OK, however he is not a 5/8th and Suli outside of him is PATHETIC AND SLOW AND DID I SAY PATHETIC.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member

* Poor defense
* Clunky in attack

Probably playing his 2nd last game for I'd say.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Id have Akuila out there on crutches to avoid the stress i put myself under every time Brad touches the ball.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
And here is a tip Trent.

For 2 years straight we've learnt that when Tom gets the ball on a backline movement he passes 1% of the time its required.

Organise your backline and have him run outside Kelly's shoulder.

Chop

I'm usually a crap tipper and I hope I still am but I feel that the Tigers will romp this in. We should have buried them in the 1st half...hope I'm wrong

double hoops

First Grader
I've just got home. Missed the first half. Watched 10 seconds. But wow. The line speed the intensity. It's 10 x better than anything I've seen this year. Suggests they might just be happy baz is gone.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14