Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 23, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Good half, tigers showed a ton of energy early but no way was that sustainable, ground it out and now well in control.

lets exploit their big boys in the second half

That edge to edge stuff looks fancy but it's not sustainable over 80 minutes.

The Tigers only really have one move,

Get it to Tedesco ASAP and hope for the best!

Rather shaky first 10 minutes, allowing offloads like the Illawarra match - but we've moved past that are are now playing good controlled football. Api got us going. He really leads the way, with Tom Turbo and DCE trailing him like drover dogs. Then give Killer some ball on the wing and... happy days. So far, anyway.

I thought that pass was not forward live but on the replay it was forward, we just ran past it to try to make it look ok

What is our goal conversion rate for the season? It seems diabolical.

Anyway, if we continue to pile on tries it wont matter in terms of winning games, but gee we leave some points out on the field.

Last edited:
Great start by the team. Lussick and AFB have been huge off the bench and both Frank and Penny Lane have been strong in their running. Expecting a lot more offloads as the Tigers tire out in the second half. Can't let up the pressure though or Tigers could burn us.

DHFqEBhUAAEvsev.jpg

Bring home the match points True Supportahs!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8