Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 23, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
unfarkingbelievable. Everything to play for. We knew the dangers of this game, and we dished up this second half garbage. I think those few posters who claimed the Chook's win was misleading were spot on. I've never been so disappointed in a performance, and that's also considering those two hidings we copped.

D

Deleted member 26876

Pathetic by us but the refs are absolute ****ers. FORWARD PASS, OBSTRUCTION, ****ING BULL****

The Who

Journey Man
I thought I was watching the North Sydney Bears in that second half plucking defeat from the Jaws of victory.
Fancy losing both the Holden Cup and First Grade matches to teams at the bottom of the comp.
And people dispute that there are Hoodos.
Leichhardt Oval strikes again.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Chex has no choice but to stay a player ran into him and stood in the line he has no vision of the ball because of the interference of the decoy runner, no decoy runner standing in the line and he has full vision of the ball and full vision of the entire play and breaks and makes the tackle

You don't get a clearer example of "obstruction" than that he was obstructed physically and by site, end of story

The Royal Soup

First Grader
We are pretenders

Crap second half, a premiship contender doesn't lose from 20-6 up

Reguardless of the refs, we were crap

Sack Barrett

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18