Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 22, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

volleyballs_Wilson_H4615_Cast_Away_Mr_Wilson_Replica_additional.jpg

We are gonna spank these puddytats!!! There pack is ****house there halves are a joke its time to smash these bastards! ;)

They beat us in round 1 . Our first match of the season when Des was sorting out the men from the boys in us

Tonight the Tigers will be facing the Manly men in a menacing mood

Warning to those with a weak stomach because things are about to get messy to the tigers tonight

They beat us in round 1 . Our first match of the season when Des was sorting out the men from the boys in us

Tonight the Tigers will be facing the Manly men in a menacing mood

Warning to those with a weak stomach because things are about to get messy to the tigers tonight
And it rained that game.. we suck in the rain. Dce cant play wet weather footy anymore and i have no idea why. He used to be the king.. bozo i smell blood in the water and after last weeks loss we will hammer these bastards mate ;)

We have shown this season what we are capable of with resilient wins with and without our top players

Winning comes with courage to believe in our selves and the conviction to predict a slaughter of the Tigers

Get ready for a Tiger massacre tonight feathered friends !!!

View attachment 12194
While you’ve been posting sleeping and dead tigers you have neglected the magpie.

Tigers will try the NZ blueprint and be interesting to see how lenient the refs are with this.
Manly should also compete with a little more energy at home after the loss, so pretty confident of the 2 points.
Its there blue print they used on us in rd1. Warriors coaching staff smart to watch that game and copy it. The rushing defense makes dce nervous and he buckles... in the wet. Its nice and dry today if he plays he will have that sorted

And it rained that game.. we suck in the rain. Dce cant play wet weather footy anymore and i have no idea why. He used to be the king.. bozo i smell blood in the water and after last weeks loss we will hammer these bastards mate ;)
We have had some great wins in the rain as well . Iike you I am very confident tonight . I have been very confident all year with Des at the helm

It is now official ... Manly are so shaggable ... even Mahatma is queer for us ... GO MANLY ... turning blokes on since '47 ... (which, coincidently ... is also the year year of India's Independence) ..

67936755_1709557452521262_7291460910634237952_n.png
Hahahahahahaha ahhh the mahatma, i heard he was a real ladies man. Woody this picture is gold!!! :) :) :) classic now make one of the kfc colonel and the roosters haha

Where is our time keeper ??? ..............@globaleagle

We cant start the game without him

@glo
Knee surgery went well and my girlfriend won't let me off the couch so I guess I'm watching the game through and endone haze on the couch tonight

Wishing you a speedy recovery and I hope you enjoy both your girlfriend and the game tonight on your couch

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12