Pre-Game Manly v Tigers [Round 19, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

44 24
Suncorp Stadium
24 Jul 2021 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly v Tigers [Round 19, 2021]

MATCH DAY

Saturday 24th July 2021

Venue:
.... Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

Gates Open:....TBA

NRL Kick Off Time:.... Manly Sea Eagles vs Wests Tigers - 5:30pm.

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Brad Parker
04. Morgan Harper
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Martin Taupau
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic (hip, round 19)

14. Dylan Walker
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Toafofoa Sipley

Reserves:
18. Moses Suli

Out:
19. Cade Cust
20. Jack Gosiewski
21. Kurt De Luis

Available But Not Selected:
  • Ben Trbojevic
  • Tevita Funa
  • Jorge Taufua
  • Tolutau Koula
  • Christian Tuipulotu
  • Alec Tuitavake - Development Player
  • Kaeo Weekes - Development Player.

Here is the Latest NRL Injured or Unavailable Update:
(Updated: Thurday, 22 July 2021)

• Karl Lawton (Back, Round 20)
  • Zac Saddler (Cheekbone, Round 21)
  • Morgan Boyle (Shoulder, Next Season)
  • Andrew Davey (Knee, Next Season)
  • Manase Fainu (Stood down, Indefinite)
  • Curtis Sironen (Hamstring, Indefinite)

BWSE Injured or Unavailable:
  • Sione Fainu - Development Player (Lisfranc Operation, TBA)

Aloiai is back next week too after chatting to him
You may be right however, I will believe that he is back next week when I see his name on the team list (and that's not having a go at you either so please don't take offence).
I say that because I remember a few weeks back, someone on here said that Josh Schuster had told them that he was going to be back the next weekend but that weekend took about three weeks to eventuate.

Line in the betting should honestly be like -36pts

After the confidence the young kids like schuster, haumole, paseka, harper would have had; and some great form from foz, with tommy dce and jake back I can see them wanting to put the side into 5th gear and really show the comp.

The last time we played the toothless Tigers we virtually played with them and
We completely dominated them

Since our last encounter the Tigers have not improved under Madges Extreme player Motivation

Complacency is our biggest competitor come game day

Wonder what effect if any the Tiger Town doco will have on this match. Interesting timing. I'd love to see something similar for Manly but Des would never have it. The NFL does something similar and as part of their licensing agreement teams are not allowed to opt out of the production of these films. One team is chosen per year.

Wonder what effect if any the Tiger Town doco will have on this match. Interesting timing. I'd love to see something similar for Manly but Des would never have it. The NFL does something similar and as part of their licensing agreement teams are not allowed to opt out of the production of these films. One team is chosen per year.
I really want that type of content from us. Penrith do it on their youtube channel, and it's just so eye-opening and insightful for not only Panthers fans, but the whole league. They had a whole little docu-series of their finals journey last year. It was a really good watch. If the sport wants to boost popularity and get a global reach, more of this inside access content will go a long way to help. I also really want to see how Des actually speaks to the team like pre game, half time and stuff. I'm so interested.

Hate to put the mock on them but if they have their top players back this could be a 50+ match. Now that I've said it they'll probably lose, such is my picking ability.

Should be a win BUT the Tigpies have points in them and if we come out with the usual (just have to showup) attitude and play like millionaires instead of doing the hard work up the middle first then it could be another Knights/Raiders disaster. Add a pinch of set restarts/penalty Tigpies garbage and anything could happen. We better showup ready to inflict pain and damage.

If the tigers lose today there season is truly gone.
Coach on the outer
Players set to depart
The sleeping giant is in a coma.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4