Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 7, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
giphy.gif

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Seriously guys , can we just calm down a bit.

We get you don't like each other , if so, make it simple put each other on the ignore list.

I like all three of you , individually , but when you get in the game day thread and we lose, you all lose your ****.

Time for a break away from each other.

Ryan

Journey Man
You're kidding right?
What's wrong with his performance today??

He hasn't been anywhere near the level we know, and have seen him play. Even his first two play the balls were really, really lethargic - 30 metres out, and on the attack when fast play the balls were paramount.

Those 3 weeks we stepped up, it was about speed, aggression, intensity. That's just completely died away.

the mauler

Bencher
He hasn't been anywhere near the level we know, and have seen him play. Even his first two play the balls were really, really lethargic - 30 metres out, and on the attack when fast play the balls were paramount.

Those 3 weeks we stepped up, it was about speed, aggression, intensity. That's just completely died away.
Mate you're eyes must be painted on.
All the commentators were waxing lyrical about his performance today.
You've got no idea mate

Ryan

Journey Man

We get you don't like each other , if so, make it simple put each other on the ignore list.

I like all three of you , individually , but when you get in the game day thread and we lose, you all lose your ****.

I'm happy to be called out Mark. I'm not happy to have my words twisted, then violence threattened. I have no fear of these old, overweight men who try and intimidate people with threats of violence on a Rugby League board.

Kevin needs to apologise for:
1. Misreading my comments
2. Threatening an assault

As I said in my last post, if he does so, I'll let it go. Even @Jerry1 says I back down to these guys way too easily.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Holy **** ! You ARE just like woodsie !! Word twister. I was intimating "woodsie" was your girlfriend dude...NOTHING to do with your actual g/f. How the **** do I know what or who you are? I don't know if your married, defacto, have a g/f, gay - whatever? You trolling, or being serious? You drinking man?

I'll wait patiently for your apology.

And just like woodsie, after twisting the statement, you call for violence?

Jesus ****ing christ. Redneck. Like I say, waiting patiently for your apology:
I won't apologise to you, because you're a two faced, little worm. I've seen many like you over the years, all of them big mouthed cowards to the bone. Im a flawed man, opinionated, easily annoyed and mostly impatient and wrong on more occasions than I care to remember. But an obsequious little sycophant I am most definitely not. You're a two faced little trumpeter, the type of man no one would ever want to be in the trenches with. For all my shortcomings and defects of character, I can confidently say that I am nothing like you. Apology will not be forthcoming, as I said, if you want to continue being a big mouth, you have the address in Leura where I can be found.

Last edited:

Ryan

Journey Man
21 runs 173m, 2 line breaks, 3 line break assists and a try assist.
FMD Ryan, what else to you you want from him??

Faster play-the-balls, intensity in his gathering the ball from kicks. Basically, the same player as we saw the weeks before that.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm happy to be called out Mark. I'm not happy to have my words twisted, then violence threattened. I have no fear of these old, overweight men who try and intimidate people with threats of violence on a Rugby League board.

As I said in my last post, if he does so, I'll let it go. Even @Jerry1 says I back down to these guys way too easily.

I'm not calling you out buddy, just making a statement about the 3 of you, generally!!

Genius

Done with NRL corruption
And we wonder why our children grow up with bad attitudes when grown men act like this on a public site. Great example of manliness guys. Very embarrasing to say the least.

I am ignoring all three of them and they can carry on in thier own little twisted world. Have fun guys.

Last edited:

Ryan

Journey Man
I won't apologise to you, because you're a two faced, little worm. I've seen many like you over the years, all of them big mouthed cowards to the bone. Im a flawed man, opinionated, easily annoyed and mostly impatient and wrong on more occasions than I. Are to remember. But an obsequious little sycophant I am most definitely not. You're a two faced little trumpeter, the type of man no one would ever want to be in the trenches with. For all my shortcomings and defects of character, I can confidently say that I am nothing like you. Apology will not be forthcoming, as I said, if you want to continue being a big mouth, you have the address in Leura where I can be found.

Dude, grow the **** up. Admit you were wrong. Simple as that. You went on a wild edged rant of abuse & threatened physical violence, because I likened you to woodsie, and you mistakenly took that as a slant on your relationship.

Don't be embarrassed - own up to it FFS - it's not that hard. You made a mistake, and I'm happy for that to be let go. Show some humility and character, and agree with it.

Either way, I'm letting it go, as others are getting the ****s. You know you were in the wrong. You're embarrassed by it, but now refuse to back down from that mistake.

As I said, that relates more to you, than it does with me.

Kevinward777

First Grader

im 46 years old
You're kidding right?
What's wrong with his performance today??
Yep, played very well today, he's going to be a champion. Many good Sea Eagle memories will be forged through the Trbojevic boys

Last edited:

Loobs

Living in the demountable.

Haha kids @;)

I think I made the right choice to skip the game and go down to the lagoon for the god squad Easter egg hunt @:D

Simonmyers11

First Grader
The left edge D lost us that game. We showed more resolve and goal line defence in the second half but in the end 30 points was just too much to come back from. For mine green is going ok but he just seems too slow in everything he does including defence. He is a pretty poor defender and not working well at all with Winterstein. Api service today was a little dissapointing to say the least. Other parts of the game we were massively on top and could of easily won it. I do like what hastings brings and could be a good long term halves pairing to dce. I just dont see cullen good enough organsier or defender as yet for the number 6. Not sure what the situation is with hoppa but he has been very strong in reggies. He could definitely be a top nrl back rower if he keeps going the way he is. Cause we need stronger edge defence!

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Was a frustrating game today. Critical mistakes and some flimsy, alarming defence in the first half. Great attitude turn around in the second half. Just not quite enough.
That foot on the ball tactic from the storm is like cheating imo. Can't stand those purple people. Grrr
Can't wait for another win. Hope it's next week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12