Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 18, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah but we don’t have the cattle they have.
We need luck especially the first try with a forward pass that everyone can see except the morons with the whistle and flag.

I happy with the effort
It's not luck it's either refs and linesmen not doing their jobs or it's deliberate bias to teams like Melbourne, they can lay all over us and leg pull or whatever but we're the only ones being penalised, I'm over the inconsistency from the officials, that's what more than often costs us games, I'm sick of screaming at these one eyed pr*cks!!

Yes we had some ^%^& decisions against us but in the end we played a Storm team at our home ground and without Slater, Chambers, Ado-Carr, Munster, Kafusi and Finucane,
We had more than enough quality to put them away. But poor game plans, no structure in attack and mentally soft in defense will get you every time.

Kelly needs to stop rushing up in defence. Its causing too many problems for us.
I'm still fuming with his shiithouse defence. Gave Scott plenty of chances. Then has the audacity to be standing behind the cameras at full-time larfing it up with the Storm players. I thought he was going to kiss Cheyse Blair. I know @Ryan will be with me here!

Storm again allowed to change the rules
They got away with it
Manly simply didn’t win that ruck 2nd half partly due to the Storm offside and holding, but partly to not playing as direct (please exclude Kapow)
This side is so hot and cold can not afford atrocious ref/touch decisions....can change the game result and did.

Yes we had some ^%^& decisions against us but in the end we played a Storm team at our home ground and without Slater, Chambers, Ado-Carr, Munster, Kafusi and Finucane,
We had more than enough quality to put them away. But poor game plans, no structure in attack and mentally soft in defense will get you every time.
Dead right we are playing for the wooden spoon and will go close to getting it ever thank boys

I'm still fuming with his shiithouse defence. Gave Scott plenty of chances. Then has the audacity to be standing behind the cameras at full-time larfing it up with the Storm players. I thought he was going to kiss Cheyse Blair. I know @Ryan will be with me here!
I would let him go rubbish first grader

That’s our season week after week we play teams and can’t get the wins we have some great players in our team which makes you ask the question game plans ? / structure / game management ...??

As usual a power game with offloads that lacks composure and science behind the attack, once it becomes a grind and not a flat wicket of running downhill power plays we don't have the hardened resolve or composed smarts to win back the momentum.

Under plays that are dressed up as "attacking the ruck or attacking the middle" is just lazy taking the least amount of thought plays.

The slow lethargic weak ball distribution from Fainu needs to be addressed, can do some good things but when it takes an eternity to release the ball to a one out runner the defence rushes up and group tackles way too easily.(mind you us Manly fans can be overly critical in this department due to being spoiled by Ballins crisp sharp distribution)

Tom is being targeted with his poor online defence most weeks with close to the line plays---hand grabs or doesn't get down low with any strength.

That second half pretty much sums up our whole season, no-one to blame but ourselves.

What an indictment on the club that you were happy with the effort. Sound like a bears fan how sad have we become.

Sadly while we have this salary cap problem hanging over our head this is all we have.

We can’t win the comp but we can surely survive and not get the wooden spoon.

ALL WE CAN DO IS FIGHT TILL THE END

I'm starting to think there is indeed a major problem with our coaching. How can we still lack structure in attack after three seasons? How can Turbo's development stagnate with all that potential? We may have suffered injuries, but I'm dumbfounded that all we seem to rely on is fast up-tempo footy in patches (can't maintain that beyond 15-20 minute patches). After we inevitably lose gas and intensity we don't seem to have anything left and are there for the opposition to pick off and run down.

Barrett and co are pathetic that’s the issue

**** him and co off

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8