Post-Game Discussion Manly v Storm [Round 16, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Storm
36 4 Pines Park
30 Jun 2022 19:50
80th minute

Match Stats

This team gives me the fkn ****s - two fkn weeks in a row where we should have won it easily with heaps of points for for and against. But the lack of leadership, game management and respect for the ball and possession just flushes it down the dunny.
Wins a win but that’s just total pants..

Just goes to show how poor the Storm were tonight by their standards. They only started playing with 10 to go, and even that was nearly enough.
Yes they weren’t at their best, but the last 10 mins i think was more a reflection of our boys putting the cue in the rack. We got the W regardless, soak it up.

Imagine what we could do if we actually played for the whole 80 and not just 74mins.

Fell apart as soon as Des rested Jake, hear what he said when he come off, quote “that try fuken pissed me off, I told the c nt in the break” obviously referring to NAS standing out as a three quarter. Thing is who did he tell, Chez! Or Rubes, thinking it might of been the captain as he rushed up out of the line (again) and left Rube’s a sitting Duck for the 2 story office building.

Very very happy to get the 2 points. Very very disappointed to let in 4 try’s in 4 minutes! Final 10 really left a sour taste in the mouth in what should of been a famous win. Poor game management and leadership on show for all.

Sorry but if you are happy with that last 10 minutes then seriously our standards have dropped majorly.

we should of won by 40+ and not given the storm a sniff.

I hated that last 15 minutes
There is a difference between not caring and being happy

I have had a couple of massive things happen this week which are far more serious than any game of footy - I liked watching a young team who is developing have a real dig for most of the game

And to me that’s why he has to be captain he sets high standards that some others at the club don’t seem to want to live up to.
He’s improved his emotions the last couple of years so I think he’s ready.I maybe looking too much into it,but JakeT would not of had the same smile on his face DCE did at full time.May of just been an ironic grin from DCE

He needs to start the game. He’s useless off the bench.
He needs to play for Blacktown. He sat on the pine for an hour and came out with less energy than the guys that had toiled for the full duration. There’s no excuse for that.

Also, anyone saying his lack of fitness, lack of enthusiasm, lack of anything, is Hasler’s fault...let me remind you...this is professional sport and you earn your stripes. His potential doesn’t mean anything.

He could have come out and dug in and forced Dessie’s hand. Instead he came out and vindicated his coach’s decision to sit him on the bench for most of the match.

God help me I can't keep sitting through these bipolar episodes week after week. How to go from absolute high to deepest low in 5 min. F**KSAKE STOP THIS SH*T
But, it's our supposed senior players who lead it... un farkinnnng beliavable

Anyone who think dce isn’t a serious issue is simply not watching and does not know footy.

Did a few good things but still ended up in the red, not good enough from a captain, he has no idea, he plays like a 22 year old rookie, only when he was 22 he had more composure than he does now.

I don’t even k ow if I want hi. In our team. He simply doesn’t learn and doesn’t care enough to try and learn

There is a difference between not caring and being happy

I have had a couple of massive things happen this week which are far more serious than any game of footy - I liked watching a young team who is developing have a real dig for most of the game
Sorry for your hard week I hope the win brightens up your week but still that last 15 minutes is not the standards I like to see from this club I love.

I will take the win but boy we need to be more clinical than the past 2 weeks

He needs to play for Blacktown. He sat on the pine for an hour and came out with less energy than the guys that had toiled for the full duration. There’s no excuse for that.

Also, anyone saying his lack of fitness, lack of enthusiasm, lack of anything, is Hasler’s fault...let me remind you...this is professional sport and you earn your stripes. His potential doesn’t mean anything.

He could have come out and dug in and forced Dessie’s hand. Instead he came out and vindicated his coach’s decision to sit him on the bench for most of the match.
He is the laziest most entitled prick I have seen. at least the sualis and walkers get stuck in. I would happily let the bludger go based on what i've seen so far

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8