Pre-Game Manly v Storm [Round 16, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 30
4 Pines Park
30 Jun 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Mate, you don't agree with him, or think like he does, so you're probably on ignore haha. Remember, it's all cherry-blossoms, flowers, faerie-floss & ice-cream when it comes to our world beaters. Please remember to stay in line.
hahahaha true that bro!!

Not looking good crowd wise also, Thursday night at Brookie, would of been better if it was Friday night. Just don't think we're going to have that hard core support that we normally have at Brookie.
Be lucky to get 7000 to that match.

if we were in form and had a good team playing well this would be a sellout but as you said Thursday night bad time slot.

Storm 38-10 sadly

Sad Cartoon GIF

The fact is Every team is beatable

If The eels were able to find a way to beat the storm this season

The Sea eagles can also find away

What made Des a Great player and coach is that he always found a way to over come adversity and win

We have Faith in the Great man that we do not Fall into the eye of the storm and drown our Finals hopes

We hope you still have it in you Des

because we still have Faith in you !
Well, the performances against the Eels and Cowboys suggest we are not too far off, perhaps 7 minutes.

Never know what can happen on the day..

NYEagle

Well, the performances against the Eels and Cowboys suggest we are not too far off, perhaps 7 minutes.

Never know what can happen on the day..

NYEagle
We are like a snakes and ladders game, we go up a short ladder then 2 games later we slip down a big snake, and it's back to square one again.

We are like a snakes and ladders game, we go up a short ladder then 2 games later we slip down a big snake, and it's back to square one again.
Well put . We have been playing like snakes and ladders

Good first halve and and down in the second half

A win or two against the bottom 8 teams and down again against the top 8 teams

We are a better team than a snakes and ladders team

We have been under performing instead of soaring up the ladder and living up to our legendary clubs benchmark as high flying sea eagles

WE need to always remember who we really are
What we stand for
and Who we play for

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

My understanding of Dessie is that he is an incredibly anal human being. Hence, this couple of weeks must be just about killing him.
The team was humming until THE SEVEN MINUTES. He has very little time with his shell shocked team until ten of them (yes TEN) take themselves off to Campbelltown, Perth, and Auckland. He gets them back just three days before they take on (holy ****!) the Storm.
Spare a thought for Mrs Dessie at this very difficult time.

My understanding of Dessie is that he is an incredibly anal human being. Hence, this couple of weeks must be just about killing him.
The team was humming until THE SEVEN MINUTES. He has very little time with his shell shocked team until ten of them (yes TEN) take themselves off to Campbelltown, Perth, and Auckland. He gets them back just three days before they take on (holy ****!) the Storm.
Spare a thought for Mrs Dessie at this very difficult time.
MRS dessie may sleep better if Dce does not back up from origin as Mr dessie team may have a better chance of winning.

Storm by 28+

I can't see any result other than the Storm going in dry and tearing us a new one. If we even keep it close I'll be impressed.
Anything less than a win won't be enough to take this abysmal season off life support.

I can't see any result other than the Storm going in dry and tearing us a new one. If we even keep it close I'll be impressed.
Anything less than a win won't be enough to take this abysmal season off life support.
Life support went on at 73 min and got turned off at 77min mark last Fri night. We've flatlined.

Just had a look at a couple of stats, they pretty much own us, with only 15 w from 40 games, last time we beat them was Rd 11 2018 @ AMMI 24-4, they are our second worst result to St Merge of all sides, 2 games away.

10 of our wins came between 2003/2011, no surprises there, it’s been pretty lean picking over the last 11 years, we need to have a red hot crack at home against them this weekend, it was devastating to drop our home game last weekend the way we did, spoiling our unbeaten home ground run this year, time to start over.

I hope the boys want to play finals this year and rebuild the fortress, as good as Melbourne are their not unbeatable, their pack is aging and we should aim to get over them physically, aside from the fact they’ve been winning they haven’t looked like the Melbourne of times gone bye. Hughes and Munster will be hard to keep out of the game as will Paps, stopping their forwards is the key, it can be done, hope our boys want it badly enough, particularly up front, nothing fancy just aim up and play physical, our backs need to get in and help out as much as they can to help our big boys out. I hope Des loads the bench with 3 big men. Strangely enough I think we are in with more of a chance than most are giving us, including the stats.

I hope all our boys come back from rep duties with a clean bill of health, reinvigorated and pumped to play us into the finals, they can start by bashing the Scum.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4