Pre-Game Manly V Storm [Round 12, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

26 20
4 Pines Park
24 May 2024 08:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly V Storm [Round 12, 2024]

MATCH DAY

Friday 24 May 2024

Venue:
.... 4 Pines Park, Brookvale, NSW

Gates Open:.... 5:30pm.

Jersey Flegg Cup Kick Off Time:.... Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers: 6:00pm

NRL Kick Off Time:.... Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Melbourne Storm: 8:00pm

TICKETING

VS

Click here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

21. Lehi Hopoate
02. Jason Saab
03. Tommy Talau
04. Reuben Garrick
05. Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
06. Luke Brooks
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (C)

08. Taniela Paseka
09. Karl Lawton
10. Josh Aloiai
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Ben Trbojevic
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Gordon Chan Kum Tong
15. Corey Waddell
16. Ethan Bullemor
17. Nathan Brown

Replacement:

18. Aaron Woods - Development Player.

Reserves:

Out:

01. Tolutau Koula
19. Jake Arthur
20. Jaxson Paulo
22. Toafofoa Sipley.

Available But Not Selected:
  • Brad Parker
  • Jamie Humphreys
  • Ben Condon
  • Aitasi James
  • Dean Matterson - Development Player
  • Bailey Hodgson - Development Player.

From the Manly Sea Eagles website, here is the ' Rd 11 Sea Eagles Injury Report' released on Tuesday 21 May 2024:

Matthew Lodge underwent surgery today for a bicep repair. He is expected to return to play 12 weeks post surgery.

Lachlan Croker (Rd 9 vs Canberra) has an associated neck injury from the original concussion that is not conducive to a safe return at this stage.

Tom Trbojevic (Rd 10 vs Dolphins) has commenced rehab on field and in the gym for his hamstring injury.

From the 'NRL Casualty Ward - All the Latest Injury News, Updates & Returns Details' web page, Here is the Latest NRL Injured or Unavailable Update:

* * * (Updated: Thursday, 23 May 2024) * * *

The Sea Eagles have been given a boost ahead of their clash with Melbourne after winger Jason Saab was named to return from a shoulder injury a week earlier than expected and Nathan Brown returning from a quad injury.

However, forward Matt Lodge will spend the next 12 weeks on the sideline after undergoing surgery on a bicep injury he suffered against the Broncos on Friday, while Lachlan Croker remains sidelined with an inner ear issue which is effecting his balance and Tolu Koula was a late withdrawal for Round 12 due to a shoulder injury.

Manly Sea Eagles
  • Tolutau Koula (Shoulder, TBC)
  • Nathan Brown (Quad, Round 12)
  • Jason Saab (Shoulder, Round 12)
  • Lachlan Croker (Neck, TBC)
  • Tom Trbojevic (Hamstring, Round 18)
  • Matt Lodge (Bicep, Round 24)

Also, from the NRL Casualty Ward, Manly hub page, there are slight variations to the information regarding the unavailable or injured players and their return periods:
  • Jason Saab (Shoulder, Round 14)
  • Tom Trbojevic (Hamstring, Round 18)
  • Matt Lodge (Bicep, Round 24)
  • Lachlan Croker (Neck, TBC)
  • Tolutau Koula (Shoulder, TBC)

JakeyB789

Reserve Grader
We can win this one if we played like we did for the last 68 minutes last night, especially with Brown and Croker (can’t believe I’m saying that) back and at a packed Brooky. Unfortunately it will probably be like most games this year where 10-20 minutes of poor play cost us the game

Crazy that we’ve been to Vegas, NZ, GC, and spent the last 2 weeks in Brisbane and still haven’t had a bye. We desperately need one and it would be much nicer going into it with a big win over Melbourne rather than 4 straight losses

krusty

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
Good chance Nelson will also be suspended. It’s a kitchen sink game for Manly I think we will win it

JenEagle

Bencher
This is our season on the line. We need to win about 8 from next 13 games to just scrape into the 8. We can’t afford any more losses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14