Manly v Storm on the Sunny Coast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Just heard the game next week is on the Sunny Coast (up until now venue was TBA). Question is do away members get priority in tix? If so how do we go bout getting them? Mate said the go on sale to general public at Ticketek the Mon prior. With only 4100 tix available, I want to beat the hoards. Sunny sun arvo on the coast at that ripper little venue, those tix will fly out like Turbo flying through the storm defensive line!

Just heard the game next week is on the Sunny Coast (up until now venue was TBA). Question is do away members get priority in tix? If so how do we go bout getting them? Mate said the go on sale to general public at Ticketek the Mon prior. With only 4100 tix available, I want to beat the hoards. Sunny sun arvo on the coast at that ripper little venue, those tix will fly out like Turbo flying through the storm defensive line!

I think you'll find a ticket will be hard to come by for this one.

When the Storm played the Dogs a few weeks back, the ground capacity was reduced about a week before hand, so quite a few people weren't able to go. Those who purchased tickets and missed out will apparently get entry to the game against us next Sunday.

Really? Man that sucks - for me and my kids anyway. I have a feeling that match is going to be a classic manly v Melb game. Really want some tix. Do we know about the member priority?

Does Palashay (sic) police the sea routes? A mate has an ocean-going cruiser that could get up to Noosa in a week or so

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4