MANLY V ST MERGE [Round 19 2014] 21-7-14

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With the Dogs and The Riff losing , this is a great opportunity for Manly to go clear 1st. Kogarah Oval certainly isn't a happy hunting ground for Manly. If we play to our potential , we should win by 2-3 tries. I'll be heading out to this game with a few mates , hope to see a few Manly fans out there..........

I hope our boys are not just heading into tonight thinking we already have the 2 points in the bag- not the right attitude we will need to beat the dragons this evening- we need to muscle up and do the hard the stuff before our backline can click into gear.

If we play to our potentional we will win by a margin of 6-10 points.

Slightly off our game- dragons by 8!!

I know it has been said over and over again BUT DANGER DANGER GAME this one is.

This has upset written all over it- hope we are switched on mentally tonight .Excited that Monday is finally here- what a boring weekend with no manly game on.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
I hope our boys are not just heading into tonight thinking we already have the 2 points in the bag- not the right attitude we will need to beat the dragons this evening- we need to muscle up and do the hard the stuff before our backline can click into gear.

If we play to our potentional we will win by a margin of 6-10 points.

Slightly off our game- dragons by 14!!

I know it has been said over and over again BUT DANGER DANGER GAME this one is.

They have not lost a game since round 12, this is not going to be easy.

Gold coast were top of the table a while back, St merge are doing the oppositite.

Yeah I'm worried, I feel the round is already over, but have to be up for tonight. Classic ambush territory.

I'm worried about this game too, but looking at both rosters we should win by 30 points.

I haven't even heard of blokes like Adam Quinlan, Charly Runciman, Shane Pumipi, Will Matthews & Jack Stockwell. Their best forward in Merrin is out injured and if Morris does make a comeback he will be down on match fitness.

I'm not sure why I'm nervous about this one, but I am.

Wonder what effect missing out on Bennet will have on them tonight. Hopefully they'll take the foot off the pedal.

I'm currently at Carnarvon Gorge in Central QLD ( magnificent spot by the way ), no phone or Internet BUT they do have free Satelite wifi, only trouble is they limit it per day so my chances of listening in or watching tonight are zilch and none.

Best I will be able to do is get the scores at half and full time , better than nothing I suppose.

Seriously I hate these games , I am less worried when we play another top 4 side .

An upset is a big possibility tonight , hope I am wrong.

GO MANLY

Funny you should ask

http://www.silvertails.net/news/11186-live-blog-dragons-vs-sea-eagles-round-19-2014-2

Is the place to be

It seems most (independent) people are expecting George Illawarra to win tonight. Their confidence is heightened by the return of Morris.
That's good. I don;t like it when our team goes into a match expecting to win.
There should be no complacency.

The love blog is an awesome name!

Well done to @lsz for continuing to do this!

I hope we wear our normal away jersey tonight - we don't seem to win too much in the other one

Save the well done tonight...I am doing it off an "alternate" stream on my phone...

Good idea @Isz , the big problem is that I'll have to tear myself away from the big open fire to log on to the wifi near the office, and considering it's a bottom of about -1 here tonight that time will be minimal.

Sadly for all you people that love me being away and after four months on the road it's all about to end.

I'll be back home again on the 2nd August, 1 week short of the four months!!

But don't worry I'll be away for most of next season also so good times ahead .

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8