Manly v St George 29/8/2004 Rd 25

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle66

Bencher
Premium Member
First time I brought myself to watch this game in 19 years!

Manly travel to Kogarah to play their hoodoo side and we were nearly gurus.

A win to Manly today would, mathematically give them the chance to finish the season in the top 8 however a poor for and against would see them dropping out.
Shaky start off the kick off but turned it around and were big winners if the game finished at the 65 minute mark. The rest is history, painful as it is. Still raw from this defeat.
Usual big tackles from Menzies & Watmough and customary long distance try from Scott Donald. Menzies scored his 147th try to break the record of most tries by a forward.
St George vying for a top 4 spot and need a victory to keep their chances alive.

First time I brought myself to watch this game in 19 years!

Manly travel to Kogarah to play their hoodoo side and we were nearly gurus.

A win to Manly today would, mathematically give them the chance to finish the season in the top 8 however a poor for and against would see them dropping out.
Shaky start off the kick off but turned it around and were big winners if the game finished at the 65 minute mark. The rest is history, painful as it is. Still raw from this defeat.
Usual big tackles from Menzies & Watmough and customary long distance try from Scott Donald. Menzies scored his 147th try to break the record of most tries by a forward.
St George vying for a top 4 spot and need a victory to keep their chances alive.

Still hard to imagine Manly were eventually over run . Maybe a couple of lucky Manly tries but for the Dragons , just a heap in that 2 nd half

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4