Post-Game Discussion Manly v Sharks [Round 11, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Sharks
14 4 Pines Park
14 May 2023 16:05
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Can someone please explain why we persist with the tackle 5 hitup from Tom every fuking set. Which takes him out of chasing any sort of last tackle kick. It's just mind numbing madness.
The coaching staff seem to be very poor and if it’s the players deciding then they are just plain out dumb

Same thing from seinothing
Cronulla is a quality team
But our second half is very pleasing
Have some accountability and say we were poor and players need to step up or say hello to nsw cup..it’s simple really..we have 4 development players that can be used as well as S Fainu and B Trbojevic deserves more time..hopefully fat face realises the pressure he has put on team and is fit enough to play next week..but I want changes

Trbojevic—-no longer turbo but needs to be given time to redeem himself
Veaga—-more aggressive than Saab
Koula—-needs to assert himself more
Myers—-Parker is useless
Garrick—needs to harden up
Schuster —nows the time to step up and give back/Humphreys if Schuster is still unavailable
Dce
Paseka
Gordo T—-enough of Croker
Trbojevic—-back next week apparently
Olakau’atu
B Trbojevic—Kelma get da f—k out
Croker—-Aloiai is not a lock

Lawton
Aloiai—back to bench prop if available
Sipley/Keppie/Bullemor—- who ever is playing the best and training the best
S Fainu

I know when Jake and Schuster come back we are a better team but changes still need to be made
Second half pleasing? Sharks didnt get out 2nd gear.

You know what sucks even more? These dudes have been given upgrades or are in negotiations for upgrades... Penn and co. can be unhappy with the loses all they want but our recruitment has been dog water for far too long. Sick of upgrading fridge players, sick of signing plodders and I'm most certainly sick of signing Tigers players

Sharks could have put 50 on us if they wanted to. They took the foot off the pedal in the 2nd half. Don't let the scoreline fool you.
As bad as it sounds, I wish the score did blow out. That way, it really would of put the blowtorch on everyone who doesnt belong here. It just gives seibold some excuses to work with that it only ended up a 6 point difference. The sad thing is we are really stuck for a fee years at least, as Penn and co love good long premature extensions

Yet again, another game where we concede big points in the first half. Why can't Seib's get the side pumped and ready to rumble at the kick off. I fear the Raiders will be more clinical next Sunday.

As bad as it sounds, I wish the score did blow out. That way, it really would of put the blowtorch on everyone who doesnt belong here. It just gives seibold some excuses to work with that it only ended up a 6 point difference. The sad thing is we are really stuck for a fee years at least, as Penn and co love good long premature extensions
If anything, it helps the plodders keep their spot in the team to sugercoat bad performances.

more chasers the better, Tom couldnt get there cause he was hampered, others might have contested, been around for a dropped ball etc. It was a non event
In all honesty, the bomb was not that great... too deep and really didn't give any chasers the chance to even contest it. That said, we also should have been smarter and better organised. Saab should have drifted infield to take off closer to the kicker and shorten his chase.

I take some solace from seeing some effort at the end there, but I'm disgusted that it took 60 mins to see it and it only came after the match was basically lost. We are not a top 8 side right now.
It took us 60 mins to finally get enough ball to finally be able to put some pressure on. We were just sooooooo much slower than the Sharks in every aspect in the 1st half. They were getting up so quick, I lost count of how many times we didn't have a marker. Then we were dominated in tackles and they up quick in defence. It was infuriating.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6