Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 9, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Others have said it ... but best wishes to Moses today ... you are part of Manly's history now son ... make sure your not just a footnote .... rip in ..

Walker to have a blinder .... not your traditional 5/8 performance mind .... but a blinder nonetheless ... MOM ..

Please God, life karma, or any other entity that might hear me. Help me today, and give us a win. I'm on my knees begging. Pleading.

Give me something. Anything. :nose:Help me out of this place :cool:

Just one win would help, but if that doesn’t happen boy does the next month look grim!!

Imagine 8 or 10 losses in a row and what this place would be like as a result of that!!

On the main forum page (one with all the threads) look down on the right hand side. You'll see a little white pencil inside a maroon circle (about the size of a 5 cent piece)

Click on that creates a new thread.

I just answered this like 5 days ago. Everyone needs to follow me on here so they don't miss out on my greatness..lol

thanks GE you da moose

Just one win would help, but if that doesn’t happen boy does the next month look grim!!

Imagine 8 or 10 losses in a row and what this place would be like as a result of that!!

Imagine 8 or 10 losses in a row? It has never happened to us before. I hate Brisbane more than anybody else so a win next week would be great if we don't do it today

Imagine 8 or 10 losses in a row? It has never happened to us before. I hate Brisbane more than anybody else so a win next week would be great if we don't do it today

I’m not going, can’t face the drunk smart arse Donkey fans , but it’d be just my luck for the season to turn around next week with a Donkey slaughtering and me not even watching!!

I’m not going, can’t face the drunk smart arse Donkey fans , but it’d be just my luck for the season to turn around next week with a Donkey slaughtering and me not even watching!!

I can't recall if I have ever seen Manly lose to Brisbane when watching them live. I've seen the boys take them down at Brookie in 2005, the 2011 grand final qualifier, 2012 at Brookie and 2015 at Gosford

I can't recall if I have ever seen Manly lose to Brisbane when watching them live. I've seen the boys take them down at Brookie in 2005, the 2011 grand final qualifier, 2012 at Brookie and 2015 at Gosford

It was horrible last year, due to the double header and a Saturday game there’s 45,000 mostly drunk Donkeys exiting Suncorp all looking to pick a fight with anyone with the audacity to wear different colours.

Both myself and my wife were pushed and shoved and heckled last year , so no thanks.

giphy.gif

Man up Maaaaanly :wait:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10