Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 19, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Gus talking up Trent Barrett as a career coach pre game. I think that’s a good sign that Barrett’s
Off to Penrith next year. Please please god

I saw that too. When he said it I thought the same as you, that its a good sign that he might well be going back to the Riff.

Gus talking up Trent Barrett as a career coach pre game. I think that’s a good sign that Barrett’s
Off to Penrith next year. Please please god

And you’ll be jizzing yourself when that traitor Ha$ler returns.

That’d do me I think, I’ll have to go and join @bones if that happens!

Confident, and would've gone although we don't have much money to spend at the moment and this team is not realiable enough to trust spending it to go see.

Thanks mate.

We are in for a very long day in my humble opinion. There are more Blacktown players than Manly players in the team.

Yep, injuries have really killed us in 2018.

Compare us to St Merge who have hardly used any more than their top 21 all year!

Here we go. Typical defensive lapse we have come known for underneath Barrett.

Mediocrity at its finest.

Seen plays like that pulled up by the onfield ref for 100 years.
I loathe the technology era.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10