Post-Game Discussion Manly v Roosters [Finals Week 2, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Roosters
42 BB Print Stadium
17 Sep 2021 19:50
80th minute

Match Stats

Not happy about that penalty to Manly because Ikuvalu hit Turbo late BUT we were never going to win that game so not complaining about the result. Now I’m going for my next favourite team, Manly. Good luck to you guys and I hope Turbo wins the Daly M and the Churchill Medal as long as you win the game. None of this giving it to the losers. Turbo & Jurbo are top class IMO!

I really wish that Braith didn’t commentate Manly games but especially when we play one of his former teams. A few times he was calling out the slightest infractions from Manly - eg a small leg pull that wasn’t a penalty - but of course never any similar against the Roosters.

Why Fox don’t appoint neutral commentators where they can I do not know, but it can ruin their product that is for sure.
It p!sses me off big time, the open bias from some of these so called experts has me watching almost all of the games on mute

Really enjoyed watching the game tonight, after an unscheduled hospital visit yesterday morning. It was just awesome to watch. Fantastic image of Des above, but my favourite image from the game was the Saab & Taupau act on the sideline. Our team looks completely united. We can win the whole thing. Go Manly. Now to watch the Eels lose.

Was good to see Jorge in good spirits on the sideline just after the game , maybe his last season at Manly but obviously such a good servant and career man there . Jet Ski looked a bit more subdued , maybe his natural demeanor but could be not at the club ongoing as well . Shame as he does have some real ability but a bit injury prone and that"s professional sport and footy i guess .

Just saw DCE's try on the highlights again. I noticed that the Roosters fans were complaining that JWH was held back at the scrum and that's why there was a gap but it's pretty clear that Tuiponua just over ran the play.

Just saw DCE's try on the highlights again. I noticed that the Roosters fans were complaining that JWH was held back at the scrum and that's why there was a gap but it's pretty clear that Tuiponua just over ran the play.
Yeah nobody held on to JWH, he was lazy, just stood there.

I thought that was one of Braiths better calls despite the blatant bias. Could just be because I watched Nine live and Fox on the replay though

Heaven forbid if rival RL props bind in scrums.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6