Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 8, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
Isn't that the way it looked to be heading at that exact point in the game? As I said, we didn't look like scoring, but we were trying really hard. I thought it was a fantastic 2nd half though.

Walker is possibly my favorite player I think now. Just a real character.

Good on ya Ryan

I don't always agree with you (especially during games) but I admire your passion mate.

And I love that Walker if your new favourite.

Great win - albeit it lucky. And I agree - first half our attack sucked balls....

Still in shock that Brown did something

Hastings = sign him up

Ryan

Journey Man
Good on ya Ryan

I don't always agree with you (especially during games) but I admire your passion mate.

And I love that Walker if your new favourite.

Great win - albeit it lucky. And I agree - first half our attack sucked balls....

Still in shock that Brown did something

Hastings = sign him up

I think the day he bowed to all the fans ripping into him, after he slotted that goal kick, will go down as one of the top 5 moments in Rugby League as a spectator for me :)

The all time best was Beavers try in the 40 blot GF of coarse.

Another was Chris Anderson spinning in his chair at Brooky after Manly flogged his Chooks, as he knew that was his death sentence (and gone that week) - actually my favorite all time game.

Ben Kennedy grabbing Buderus off Matai, and telling him to "**** of Bedsy" another

And I'd say watching Andrew Johns having a tantrum on the field and swearing at the refs and copping it for weeks is up there as well in Newcastle

Weird things...but those are the things

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
What about Leilua abusing Walker from an offside position as he took the penalty :mad:

The Faders really came out to antagonize and Walker fell for it too many times. Baz needs to fix this macho crap before the MRC get involved :lightbulb:
Agree but I also reckon the MRC need to view the raiders off their ten, haggling Walker. Very bad sportsmanship.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
Cant wait to watch that dh Stuart cry at the presser.

Always had a hate on for him.
The Canberra team are a mirror image of their coach: niggly, sledging dickheads to a man. I couldn't believe the ref essentially let their entire team stand offside and yell abuse at Walker as he was kicking for goal. Surely that can't be allowed on a footy field. Glad he got a chance to give it back.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
We've only won 3.
The 1st ever GP=1
The ox I think against the parasites at the SCG ???=2
And against the scum at Brookie.=3
Open to correction.
Thought we won one against Souths a few years ago 3 field goals across the game to end up with a win but that may have been jsut before full time

Danly Manly

Reserve Grader
What an awesome ****ing performance from the boys!

Fonua-Blake - 16 runs/ 171m

Taupau - 17 runs/171m

J.Trbojevic - 20 runs/171m + 32tackles

Myles - 10runs for 138m

Winterstein - 121m

The whole team was overly impressive. So many standouts.

Lewis Brown a try assist. WTF?

My nerves are shattered for now, but looking forward to some Rabbit stew next Friday and some major payback from round 2.

grassy

Bencher
Well last weeks score against Melbourne was close and this weeks score was close so we must at least be trying.I was at the game tonight and we are learning how to win which is great but we are doing some stupid stuff out there.We need to improve in the kicking department too, but having said that we have come a long way since last year.We do have a good team, and I mean a team worthy of the top 6.We need to be just a tad smarter in our play.I don't mean to sound negative but we do need to improve a little yet.

Ryan

Journey Man
hahaha there you are old mate I hope you have learnt your lesson. so for one week I expect you to call me
sir desmond of lottoland as agreed upon.
raiders by 16 hahaha eagle rock babbbbbb yyyyy

Hahaha, I did think of you mate when the goal kick went over. I thought, "jeez, I dodged a bullet there". I'll shout ya a beer instead.

We have the WEIRDEST form a team can have. 100% road record. Blah at home hahaha.

That game was one of the best though, because most people kind of wrote us off (including me). Well played mate, you backed your team, and came up trumps.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
What about Leilua abusing Walker from an offside position as he took the penalty :mad:

The Faders really came out to antagonize and Walker fell for it too many times. Baz needs to fix this macho crap before the MRC get involved :lightbulb:

That left side for Canberra are a disgrace and add tapine to that list. I'm a kiwi and embarrassed by how those crumbs conduct themselves. Rapana has fully bought into the hype around him kicking and carrying on like a muppet every time he gets tackled. That leulua looks like he's intellectually impaired and has always been a dirty sod. Was blowing up at that pair all night. That may be the most satisfying win in the last 3 years. My 6 year old was literally flapping his arms like an eagle around the house after that won just going berserk. Go manly!!!!!!

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Thought we won one against Souths a few years ago 3 field goals across the game to end up with a win but that may have been jsut before full time
Yeah could've been.
As I said open to correction because the only one I'm sure of is the very 1st golden point.

qldeagle

Bencher
Isn't that the way it looked to be heading at that exact point in the game? As I said, we didn't look like scoring, but we were trying really hard. I thought it was a fantastic 2nd half though.

Walker is possibly my favorite player I think now. Just a real character.
Love his passion, he just needs to channel it in the right direction.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18