Manly V Raiders [Round 8 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the score

• Total voters
Another one of those games where Manly are hot favorites where we don't play well. Hopefully we can jag a lucky win. Manly in a close one.

Wolf man Dropped
Team sheet for today's VB cup game

From Wackos whispers

Gutherson is playing NSW Cup with D.Williams so expect Jack Littlejohn to make NRL debut in halves allowing Lyon to move back to Centre

I worry so much more when Foz is out than DCE. He's such a rock for the team, much like Killer.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Wolf man Dropped

From Wackos whispers

Gutherson is playing NSW Cup with D.Williams so expect Jack Littlejohn to make NRL debut in halves allowing Lyon to move back to Centre

can you watch NSW cup online anywhere?

Brookie said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Wolf man Dropped

From Wackos whispers

can you watch NSW cup online anywhere?

dont think so

26-4 to Illawarra :(

Littlejohn's bombs are a sight to behold, should bring snow tomorrow at Brookie :)
Congratulations to him on making his NRL debut :angel:

I'll miss Wolfie though, why can't we have all 3 grades at the one venue :mad:

Our odds always increase when a fit Snake runs onto the paddock. I just hope his eyes don't mist up at the 13th minute and he tackles Gifty by mistake.:p

We need really big games from Snake, JT, Killer, Skivv. Hope King gets a significant run, and does some intimidating. All within the 'rules' of course.:D

HappilyManly said:
Bit nippy this morning, plus it poured all night and is still raining lightly. Dress warm!

hmmmmm .... That would be Canberra weather.Bugger!

We don't handle wet weather footy very well at all. I have that sinking feeling I felt before the Tigers game.

WARNING: This is my first live Manly TV game while on the sauce this year, so keyboard hero,expert,abuse will be paramount from 2.00pm this arvo.

EaglesDontTweet said:
Our odds always increase when a fit Snake runs onto the paddock. I just hope his eyes don't mist up at the 13th minute and he tackles Gifty by mistake.:p

Well if he does, there will be a big round of applause from the crowd at that time :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6