Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 7, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Fully agree.
I know it’s all supposed to be won in the forwards, but for me it’s all about the 4&5 today. There’ll be no better match up on the park. I never thought I’d say this, but I think (desperately hope), that Parker can contain Leilua. Garrick will have had no bigger test than Rapana (who, I love watching.....and I still pronounce Rapana as in banana!@:D ). As you say @Sue , they’ve got to put Leilua off his game (Walker would’ve been the perfect taunter), God knows Ricky’s lost ten years watching Leilua lose his shiit. But he has been good so far this year, hopefully that changes today.
Have a great day to all that are lucky enough to be at Brookie today. Hopefully you’ll all be dancing to Eagle Rock at full time.:rock:
Garrick on the other side.....oops.My bad.
But Parker hasn’t let me down....yet.
I should just shut up now!:lipssealed:

How’s things going guys?
Things looking pretty good, great try by two of our much maligned players.
Missed the first 20, what happened?
Raiders caught us sleeping but we have slowly taken control of the game.
They lost rapana with rib injury and CNK looks to be struggling with his knee. If we keep this up we will beat them.
Bateman to center leilua to wing to cover for rapana.. parker having a great game the kid is tough and set up a good try with a great run

B3F8952D-5ACF-468A-BE5F-18B481B9B25C.jpeg

Half time view

Whatever I said about Parker , I wasn't feeling well.
:giggle: I second that

Great turnaround manly! (and parker). To comeback after a poor start against a strong attacking, decent defending Raiders outfit/top 4 outfit is an outstanding effort, especially when we aren’t at our best

I like our attacking plays under croker/dce halves combo, throw in afb, trbo, walks into these plays and we’d be a few more tries up. Huuuuge second half coming up

How’s things going guys?
Things looking pretty good, great try by two of our much maligned players.
Missed the first 20, what happened?
Been a pretty even match. Hot, dry fast conditions. A few line breaks from both sides and both sides defence looks strong.

They look dangerous on their left, we look dangerous out of dummy half and short balls

Raiders caught us sleeping but we have slowly taken control of the game.
They lost rapana with rib injury and CNK looks to be struggling with his knee. If we keep this up we will beat them.
Bateman to center leilua to wing to cover for rapana.. parker having a great game the kid is tough and set up a good try with a great run
I must say I've never seen Jeorge stopped that close to the line... If Rapana comes back on someone needs to whack him one in the ribs!

That is where Tommy usually chimes into the backline

Tom isn't there though and won't be for about another 6 weeks so an adjustment needs to be made. Thommo just needs to stop dying with the ball so much. We saw at the end there what could happen if he actually passed the ball.....we scored a try.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8