Pre-Game Manly v Raiders [Round 17, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

16 30
4 Pines Park
08 Jul 2021 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to smash the Raiders. Will be interesting to see how the team is. Does Walker go to centre as Garrick will be FB, or does he go to 5/8 with minimal disruption to backline with either Funa or Tuipolotu coming in.

We need to smash the Raiders. Will be interesting to see how the team is. Does Walker go to centre as Garrick will be FB, or does he go to 5/8 with minimal disruption to backline with either Funa or Tuipolotu coming in.
Walker goes to 6, Suli to left centre and Parker to left wing. Not what I'd do but what I think Des will do.

The least team disruption is Lawton to 7, Garrick to FB, Tippytoes on Parkers wing. It is the same defensive position for Lawton and Walker stays on the bench until we are 20 ahead at least.

Didn’t Des say Jake will be out? Surely if Jake was fit he’d get picked for Origin?

Expecting:
1 Garrick, same 2-4, 5 Suli, 6 Cust 7 Foran
Same pack w/ Keppie at 13 if no Jake
14 Dylan 15 Burbo 16 De Luis / Sironen / Gosiewski 17 Sipley

Although would be partial to Tuipolotu / Koula to wing and Suli to bench.

Is funa available??
Ide be playing Garrick 1, funa in garricks spot.. keep the centres as they are . Cust in the halves to keep everyone else as is.. if not cust, Walker to 5/8 but ONLY because I don't want the backline shuffled 3 or 4 times just to cover turbo missing

Is funa available??
Ide be playing Garrick 1, funa in garricks spot.. keep the centres as they are . Cust in the halves to keep everyone else as is.. if not cust, Walker to 5/8 but ONLY because I don't want the backline shuffled 3 or 4 times just to cover turbo missing
Interesting - Garrick to fullback, yes Funa on the wing I think as well. Walker to 5/8 if not - Cust, same forward pack, with Cust/Walker on the bench, Sipley, Burbo, De Luis. Foran to direct us around and Walker can be that running half.

Interesting - Garrick to fullback, yes Funa on the wing I think as well. Walker to 5/8 if not - Cust, same forward pack, with Cust/Walker on the bench, Sipley, Burbo, De Luis. Foran to direct us around and Walker can be that running half.
I would much prefer tuipulotu or koula on the wing than funa. Funa is off contract and really hasn't done anything to prove he is a good first grader. May as well look to the future as its long odds he gets resigned surely.

I would much prefer tuipulotu or koula on the wing than funa. Funa is off contract and really hasn't done anything to prove he is a good first grader. May as well look to the future as its long odds he gets resigned surely.
Yes I get your point but Funa I think wont make any errors. He wont win us the game but hopefully we just need an error free winger for this game.

Yes I get your point but Funa I think wont make any errors. He wont win us the game but hopefully we just need an error free winger for this game.
I see your point and can see Des going that way.

Just personally I always like to see the exciting debutant, especially when it makes more sense long term, and also considering we have 2 no-frills hard tackling & running (but no x-factor) centres in parker and harper.

I see your point and can see Des going that way.

Just personally I always like to see the exciting debutant, especially when it makes more sense long term, and also considering we have 2 no-frills hard tackling & running (but no x-factor) centres in parker and harper.
Yes I jave no dramas at all - not sure what their form is like with Blacktown. If they have been playing lights out - totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12