Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 13, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Only losing by 6 is a big step up for us, especially with how we are getting monstered.

Have to ask, when was the last time ANY of our grades won a game of football?

Why the FU$K would you ask that when every other Manly fan is watching a game of football. You must enjoy being a miserable prick.

Vave has been good and Buhrer best on field. Great defence and starting to run into those holes. Dce will put him thru plenty if he keeps playing like this. Wish we had marty playing like that tonight.

Still we lack go forward. If we had more forwards making as much impact as vave we would see parcell more effective and dce more chance to skip across the field and link up with the backs

Barrett is a genius he knew that we would have 2 players not come back in the 2Nd 1/2 so keep 2 players fresh

manly completed 15 of 16 for 94%, that's a huge improvement. If only we could defend our line.
According to our official stats it is

• Metres: 629
  • Runs: 73
  • Completions: 14
  • Completion Rate: 88%
  • Errors: 2
  • Goals: 1
  • Line Breaks: 1
  • Missed Tackles: 8
  • Penalties: 6
  • Possession: 44
  • Tackles: 176
  • Sets: 16
  • Tries: 1
  • Interchange Used: 2

Yeah Fluffy.Im not buying into the betting stuff re Brett.We will probably never know.

My criticism is solely about his love of the game any more. His heart ain't in it and I feel sorry for the blokes carrying him.

NRL only bought 2 refs in to manipulate the results.I remember when Choc moved to parra he realized the bottom half of the competition are treated differently to the top 8 teams.GREENTURD'S NRL have decided we need to spend time in the bottom half of the comp.This goose ref that we keep getting every second week is a joke can anyone find out how many games we have won when he refs this year.nrl is starting to look like WWF wrestling.CONTRIVED!!

I am sick of these ****ing **** tackles where the defenders twist the legs of the tackled player and land on their ****ing legs/ankles. This happened with Tom now ****ing Chez, they are deliberate tactics to hurt players. And the offender(s) need to be suspended.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4