Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 13, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im sure the refs will go easy on us once we cant make the eight. If it gets that way. Im bein paranoid but it feels like an offical directive from the nrl to faark us over.

I love that "Bork" is an official term. The refs "You borked it"

giphy.gif
This muppet and Beaker are deadset freaking scary - gave me nightmares as a kid.
giphy.gif

2 BS penalties, 2 tries to the raiders + horsehead (how corrupt can a ref get). Horsehead has money on this game. Surrounded by moronic raiders supporters, the should stick to union they might have more of a clue to the rules

If we had no injuries i would be confident but we are struggling now to field a side.

For me still the most frustrating thing is so many wasted tackles 20m out
Just doing hit ups from lawrence or myles or lussick are a waste when you have snake and tom out wide.

Im sure the refs will go easy on us once we cant make the eight. If it gets that way. Im bein paranoid but it feels like an offical directive from the nrl to faark us over.
Its not just us it is that Canberra are favourites so they get the calls it is the same every week every game it a ****ing joke.

Two jokes in this game. One is horsehead and the other is a Manly legend. When are they going to grow a pair and draw the curtain. Sick to death of it.Not even in the picture as Lee strolls in.Watches Hodgson stroll by and two feeble touches. And what was that pass on his own line before he knew there was a penalty.FMD!!!

Funny how when Austin had the balldown their end the ref called held real quick and gave them a penalty but down this end of the field leilua gets an eternity before he passed it an no held call.

yep 2 different rules to get their required team home as stipulated by the NRL

@Ryan almost 2 but not quite

Hard to see the second half being pretty , 3 injured, 1 totally disinterested and the rest trying as hard as they can.

Be surprised if Cherry comes out again, down to 14 players , no half back.

I said 34-6 before kick off, can't see it being much different.

Horsehead needs a bullet in the head.
While there investigating all these match fixing allegations how about checking out this blokes bank accounts (I'm sure he has many).

Two jokes in this game. One is horsehead and the other is a Manly legend. When are they going to grow a pair and draw the curtain. Sick to death of it.Not even in the picture as Lee strolls in.Watches Hodgson stroll by and two feeble touches. And what was that pass on his own line before he knew there was a penalty.FMD!!!

Can't but disagree , it's time to say goodbye , for whatever reason (s) and shadow of the past.

We are getting destroyed in field position, 3 injured, raiders have there 21 best players out there and the most disappointing is snake. Really he is worst on ground!! AFB should have been a shoe in for this game. Any way second half to come, go the mighty Sea Eagles!!!!!!!

I think he heard the call to stay out of it by the ref for the pass but the rest is questionable at best. Almost looks like there is something on his mind

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6