Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 12, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are capable of winning this one . Concerns are defensive lapses up the middle Brown and out wide Kelly.
We are capable of winning this one . Concerns are defensive lapses up the middle Brown and out wide Kelly.

A very unbiased and fair call BOZO, as usual. Kelly's defensive record this year has been woeful against all the best attacking centres in the game. :rofl::rofl:

A very unbiased and fair call BOZO, as usual. Kelly's defensive record this year has been woeful against all the best attacking centres in the game. :rofl::rofl:
The better centres in the game are either faster or more physical and stronger . The NRL is a definitely a >>>"POWER"<<< game .
Another concern I have about this game is the rocks and diamonds Uate . Will he be dynamic or will he be diabolical .

It’s going to take an extremely committed and disciplined approach to win this game down on Dylan and API

Young kell’s and Poo have a chance to shine

AFB ,kapow and the forwards brigade have to consistently string their stronger together form Into this week

If this happens I think our team may become talking points and begin to make others a little nervous

I will be watching the game from a sushi establishment in Melbourne with a guy who has played a game or two of league in his time

Go go go manly

Sorry about the stutter but I am excited

I'm gonna take a stab and guess that that player could be Brett Stewart?

The better centres in the game are either faster or more physical and stronger . The NRL is a definitely a >>>"POWER"<<< game .
Another concern I have about this game is the rocks and diamonds Uate . Will he be dynamic or will he be diabolical .

Yeah, those "better centres" have all kicked Ned's arse this year with their superior "power".

And right again about the "rocks or diamonds" performances, he has been ALL rocks and no diamonds.

I sensed you had the need for some Kelly bashing so thought i'd aid your trolling.

I hope you feel a bit better now, can't have those non-bodybuilders performing well and making you feel even more inadequate than you so obviously already do, now can we.:)

694B1AC0-9081-43C5-B1F2-5EFDFBD6D301.jpeg

Yeah, those "better centres" have all kicked Ned's arse this year with their superior "power".

And right again about the "rocks or diamonds" performances, he has been ALL rocks and no diamonds.

I sensed you had the need for some Kelly bashing so thought i'd aid your trolling.

I hope you feel a bit better now, can't have those non-bodybuilders performing well and making you feel even more inadequate than you so obviously already do, now can we.:)
The great benefit of being a bodybuilder is to be disciplined and self motivated enough to sculpture a body that you can admire and fall in love with becoming so infatuated with your self and love your self so much that you don't need any validation from anyone to make you feel any better . This is why body builders rip their cloths off and walk proudly like proud peacocks
So the moral of the story is ....
The greatest gift of all is to love your self .
Love is what makes the world go round and it starts with our selves .
You cannot love others unless you love yourself first
How can you give away what you don't have ?
So get in front of that mirror feathered friend look at your self in the eyes and love your self like you have never loved before !!!!

Proud-Peacock.jpg

Last edited:
The great benefit of being a bodybuilder is to be disciplined and self motivated enough to sculpture a body that you can admire and fall in love with becoming so infatuated with your self and love your self so much that you don't need any validation from anyone to make you any feel better . This is why body builders rip their cloths off and walk proudly like proud peacocks
So get in front of that mirror feathered friend look at your self in the eyes and love your self like you have never loved before !!!!

View attachment 8467
I think that's enough self love for you today @BOZO. I'd hate for you to go blind :tmi:

Yes, if everything clicks and we manhandle the Raiders like we did the Storm last week and the Broncos the week before there is no doubt we could put on a scoreline in the vicinity of 38-12. If the Raiders turn up though, particularly in the forwards, there might only be a converted try in this. Should be an exciting game though.

Lucky we have a decent goal kicker ;)

We only got into the predicament last year because Walks missed that conversion.

The great benefit of being a bodybuilder is to be disciplined and self motivated enough to sculpture a body that you can admire and fall in love with becoming so infatuated with your self and love your self so much that you don't need any validation from anyone to make you feel any better . This is why body builders rip their cloths off and walk proudly like proud peacocks

View attachment 8467

See, you feel better already and can enjoy the rest of your day now.

No, no...you don't have to thank me.@:cool:

I hope the game is like most years, where there is a sea of maroon in the crowd. I remember the game where manly finally returned to play in Canberra (after a few year hiatus), there was more manly supporters than raiders.

Last year me and my brother lost our voices when walkz kicked that goal.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8