Manly v Rabbits Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He didn't come out in the second half, or I didn't see him. Agree he didn't do much in the first half other than score the try. Parker's best days are behind him and he'll just be useful for backup.

I only posted that he's heading for Vegas for those wondering. Who knows if there's another one's joining him...
Must have taken quite a bit out of him with his off season health issues and missing a lot of the training and season preparations .
As long as he can avoid injuries , really think that he can do quite well as a backrower.
Still a strong runner , bit to learn on an edge but a good positional player previously in the centres , good front on defender .
Not the best of defenders against players good on their feet but should have less of them in the backrow to contend with .
No certainty but again think that he can go real well on an edge and push Burbo and the Shu for a run on spot or on the bench

Am I forgetting someone or do we only have 5 eligible middles in las vegas? Paseka, Jurbo, Brown, Aloiai and Bully.

Do you think we have a contingency plan if one of them can't start?

Arthur at lock? Lawton?

Am I forgetting someone or do we only have 5 eligible middles in las vegas? Paseka, Jurbo, Brown, Aloiai and Bully.

Do you think we have a contingency plan if one of them can't start?

Arthur at lock? Lawton?
Woods and Waddell

Oh yeah, I forgot about waddell.

I think Woods would need special dispensation but maybe he could get it on geographic grounds. Noone can tell Bozo if they do.
Actually, Woods is one of our 4 Supplementary who are eligible from Rd 1. Despite a lot of people's reservations (@BOZO ), Woods' experience may be invaluable for a short stint in the middle in such a bizarre occasion if injury hits our middles

Actually, Woods is one of our 4 Supplementary who are eligible from Rd 1. Despite a lot of people's reservations (@BOZO ), Woods' experience may be invaluable for a short stint in the middle in such a bizarre occasion if injury hits our middles
I couldn't find an up to date supplementary list but I thought I'd read he was on train and trial.

In relation to Parker going over , from memory ( and this would be exactly the same as the WCC) the NRL would say to each team , ok guys we’ll cover , in business class , 24 seats for players & 6 seats for coaching staff. Well then cover an additional XX seats in Economy for support / media staff.

So if they took 22 players they’d still have two seats up their sleeves and no credit if they didn’t use them , so would not surprise me to see two players going from yesterdays game , Sipley ( who can’t play but they’d want him there for the experience with his mates ) & Parker.

Jamie Humphreys would be the only other one who might be taken for the experience.

I could be very wrong but that’s exactly how they did it with the WCC games.

Not sure if anyone saw this on social media but there was a photo of Alfie Langer back in Economy of the United 787 ex Brisbane. You can bet Kevvie , the assistant coach , the CEO, and some other luminaries were up in Business under that deal.

In relation to Parker going over , from memory ( and this would be exactly the same as the WCC) the NRL would say to each team , ok guys we’ll cover , in business class , 24 seats for players & 6 seats for coaching staff. Well then cover an additional XX seats in Economy for support / media staff.

So if they took 22 players they’d still have two seats up their sleeves and no credit if they didn’t use them , so would not surprise me to see two players going from yesterdays game , Sipley ( who can’t play but they’d want him there for the experience with his mates ) & Parker.

Jamie Humphreys would be the only other one who might be taken for the experience.

I could be very wrong but that’s exactly how they did it with the WCC games.

Not sure if anyone saw this on social media but there was a photo of Alfie Langer back in Economy of the United 787 ex Brisbane. You can bet Kevvie , the assistant coach , the CEO, and some other luminaries were up in Business under that deal.
I read exactly that earlier in the week. Parker and sipley.

As I’ve said multiple times now , I think we are short some forwards , and not having Lodge or Sipley really will hurt in these first 3-5 rounds , especially if we get any injuries.

And this place will blow up deluxe if we have to get a dispensation to play Aaron Woods.

But if we get a couple go down , and without the other two , that’s possible I guess.
Don't disagree Mark, but I was actually quite happy with Sharon in the leadup games.

Don't disagree Mark, but I was actually quite happy with Sharon in the leadup games.
He’s not nearly as bad as some make out.

He certainly is well past his devastating best , but for the minimum contract ( in fact I think he’d be paid at a BWSE contract and then upgraded for any games for that game only ) he’s a handy backup.

However I’d much prefer everyone else in front of him and so he’d be there as a last resort.

Could be wrong but posted on instagram the other day of the boys doing a drill at the UFC Gym I think the guy in the back is Lehi Hopoate

Attachments

• 3602CE98-0D20-4F21-B6B4-0E701D02DD29.jpeg
    3602CE98-0D20-4F21-B6B4-0E701D02DD29.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 52
He certainly is well past his devastating best , but for the minimum contract ( in fact I think he’d be paid at a BWSE contract and then upgraded for any games for that game only ) he’s a handy backup.
Even though he played Origin and for Australia, I'm not sure he ever had a "devastating best", Mark. But I do agree there's no point bagging the guy. As you say, he's emergency backup at a cut price, and is reportedly a good influence on the younger players.

Even though he played Origin and for Australia, I'm not sure he ever had a "devastating best", Mark. But I do agree there's no point bagging the guy. As you say, he's emergency backup at a cut price, and is reportedly a good influence on the younger players.
And great with the media as well , I like the guy but he’s certainly well down the list to be selected I feel , unless we have a huge injury toll.

For the super bowl, held in Las Vegas, a bookie offered odds on there being a streaker.

there was.

turned out the streaker placed a $50,000 bet that there would be a streaker, did it himself, cashed out the bet, and walked away with $374,000 and only a $1000 fine!!!!

!!

One smart man!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8