Manly v Rabbits Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I have a huge problem with the name “allegiant”. It is not a word.

It sounds so dumb. The word is “allied”. I don’t even know where to start, did trump coin this term?

Well if you watch the TV news or buy the local rag up here you’d be forgiven if you thought this whole excercise was only about ONE TEAM.

The team they are playing doesn’t even feature , no “ match ups “ or player X is going to be a danger, no nothing , nada , not a thing.

And as to the first game , what first game ???

Oh there’s another game is there ????

It seems the whole excercise of moving this game to Vegas has all been about making the Brisbane Broncos a global brand.

**** me dead it gets boring.

Well if you watch the TV news or buy the local rag up here you’d be forgiven if you thought this whole excercise was only about ONE TEAM.

The team they are playing doesn’t even feature , no “ match ups “ or player X is going to be a danger, no nothing , nada , not a thing.

It seems the whole excercise of moving this game to Vegas has all been about making the Brisbane Broncos a global brand.

That makes it even better when they lose though @Mark from Brisbane Personally, I am hoping the Roosters can nobble the Broncos entire season from round one. It couldn't happen to a more deserving team.

On the flip side of this for 9, geez, they must be piss.. about not having the rights to screen the first game of the season. Probably the first time it's happend to them.

On the flip side of this for 9, geez, they must be piss.. about not having the rights to screen the first game of the season. Probably the first time it's happend to them.
9 are fuming. The deal with Fox hinged on being shown on Fox Sports 1 in the US and compared to that kind of exposure 9 is irrelevant.

I lived in Brissie for a couple of years back in my youth.....the Broncos/Qlder love fest was crazy then too. Don't miss it one bit back here in NSW....

Thankfully on the Gold Coast we can get the Sydney Ch 7 news

Just boarded a plane in Calgary to Vegas . It seems 25% of the plane is Aussies going to the game . May be a half decent crowd.

It would be a nice change from them all flooding into whistler!

It would also be nice for me if I wasn't getting a late flight arriving about midnight.

I think mrs ge set me up.
"I bought you a business class ticket"
"cool"
"Yeah but it's like a red eye flight."
"uncool - but ok" lulz

It's 1.25am in Las Vegas, and can you believe it, people are still up????

Go to bed people!

lol

convinced a guy in the seat on the plane next to me to buy a ticket for tomorrows...actually today's game!

This place is a mad house.

Bedtime!

It would be a nice change from them all flooding into whistler!

It would also be nice for me if I wasn't getting a late flight arriving about midnight.

I think mrs ge set me up.
"I bought you a business class ticket"
"cool"
"Yeah but it's like a red eye flight."
"uncool - but ok" lulz
I hope you make Amazing moments
and Enjoy our Big Manly Win

It's 1.25am in Las Vegas, and can you believe it, people are still up????

Go to bed people!

lol

convinced a guy in the seat on the plane next to me to buy a ticket for tomorrows...actually today's game!

This place is a mad house.

Bedtime!
Just spent $200 on breakfast for one adult and 2 kids , this place is expensive AF

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10