Game Day: Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 2, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only players worth anything are the 2 Trbojevics and Kelly. Put a line through the rest. Total embarrassment. Another couple weeks of this and no one will show up to La La Land.

Can you all undo my loser ratings from last week.

Jeez I've never copped it like that since I've been on the forum. I was willing last year. Optimistic last year. When parcel was let go and Buhrer was let go I still thought yeah maybe there is a reason. I gave up on Barret not when he named Api and Brown for round one but when I saw the team play in round one. Nothing had changed.

The most depressing thing is we wait 5 mths for a new season and already after 2 rounds I can't stomach this rubbish we are an embarrassment and not the club we know anymore ,I'll be here through thick and thin but geez there's some ordinary players out there for us ...park footballers at best !!

wow we are making these duds look so good I'm ashamed of our team fexcept for Tom Jake . utterly shameful effort Lewis brown started there momentum get rid of that mutt . of course Reynolds comes back and kicks every goal. great isn't it.
Don't necessarily agree thought Lawrence let them back in by giving away an soft ruck penalty when we had them pinned down in their 20 and it wasn't his first

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2