Post-Game Discussion Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 1, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Rabbitohs
36 Allegiant Stadium
03 Mar 2024 13:30
80:00 minute

Match Stats

ex ceo david gallop was at the footy for some unknown junket reason...

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

gallop.jpg

This comment in a SMH story from Friday, re: Luke Brooks, has aged well:

“Thommo (aka Used Dildo Salesman in Disguise)

2 DAYS AGO

Good player, hope he goes well but unsure if Manly has the go forward he needs. May I also question why on earth would the NRL send Manly to Vegas? Souths will wipe the floor with them.

RESPECT (None shown at all)”

Jeez, just looked through the game day thread. what a pile of stinking hot crapola that was.... it's like having a partner addicted to acid and meth. One minute the world is amazing, the next xxxxx player is a useless piece of ****e, then oh no wait..... I love these guys.... actually, no we suck and I've been saying it all pre-season but wait..... I'm in love with this team......

silvertails if nothing else are predictable.
I would take the game day thread with a grain of salt. People are just passionate and riding the wave of emotion. It’s often dribble but when taken in context, makes sense with people’s stress levels peaking.

Jeez, just looked through the game day thread. what a pile of stinking hot crapola that was.... it's like having a partner addicted to acid and meth. One minute the world is amazing, the next xxxxx player is a useless piece of ****e, then oh no wait..... I love these guys.... actually, no we suck and I've been saying it all pre-season but wait..... I'm in love with this team......

silvertails if nothing else are predictable.
I love how its like we are the only team with any control over things.

Like anytime we are scored against its cause we are "pathetic" or "soft".

Like...sometimes teams we are playing against do some good stuff.

It's a funny old thread.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8