Game Day: Manly v Rabbids [Round 4, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Parker in defense gives me nightmares. Running up out of the line leaving gaps everywhere. Ball handling and centers defense are killing us.

Well done Manly - only 4 behind against an undefeated team. A few mistakes but such a pleasure to watch after the last few years.

Every Burgess is a seriously grubby piece of work. Nice parenting there Mr and Mrs B.

Parker has to go. How many years have I had to watch this guy who shouldn't have taken up any sport, let alone Rugby League? Enough! Out!!!!

You can see the massive difference Hasler has made to our defence. I can cop losing a game if we put up a fight and defend well...I can't cop the paper thin rubbish dished out last year.

I do think we'd see a difference if Suli was playing today and someone other than Parker. Two outside backs that could help the fowards would make a big difference. As soon as Taupau and AFB went off, we started to lose the go-forward battle. Having some big guys come in and help would be ideal.

Danny Buderus is the worst commentator of all time. Makes me sick.

As does Manly's ability to be anything but patient and clinical. Hard to watch today. Should be 12 points up.

Possession and again all the 50/50 calls going Souths way
If we can do what Souths did to us in the last 20 minutes of that half we can win
Walker and Reynolds are so far kicking much better than dce and elegy.
All about possession in this 2%nd half.

Some strange calls from the refs and some careless errors aside, that was a pretty good half of football. We need to tackle Cody Walker as soon as he starts moving sideways and the refs need to keep an eye on their runners clogging up our defensive line. We're in this one. Here's hoping the refs let us play.

Parker in defense gives me nightmares. Running up out of the line leaving gaps everywhere. Ball handling and centers defense are killing us.

If Suli got dropped for not playing to the standards set then Parker should be the next to be dropped.

Well done Manly - only 4 behind against an undefeated team. A few mistakes but such a pleasure to watch after the last few years.

Every Burgess is a seriously grubby piece of work. Nice parenting there Mr and Mrs B.

Parker has to go. How many years have I had to watch this guy who shouldn't have taken up any sport, let alone Rugby League? Enough! Out!!!!

Parker hasn't done much wrong so far. And he wouldn't be playing first grade with Suli and Walker in the team. He is a back up player!

Possession and again all the 50/50 calls going Souths way
If we can do what Souths did to us in the last 20 minutes of that half we can win
Walker and Reynolds are so far kicking much better than dce and elegy.
All about possession in this 2%nd half.
Don't think our halves are kicking that badly. We just can't hold on to the ball. Take the errors out and we win. If it's more of the same in the second half then I fear the floodgates will open at some point.

Think Souths by 8
We will try hard but get frustrated in attack this half.
We however are having a real dig today so you cannot ask for more than that.

You can see the massive difference Hasler has made to our defence. I can cop losing a game if we put up a fight and defend well...I can't cop the paper thin rubbish dished out last year.

I do think we'd see a difference if Suli was playing today and someone other than Parker. Two outside backs that could help the fowards would make a big difference. As soon as Taupau and AFB went off, we started to lose the go-forward battle. Having some big guys come in and help would be ideal.

Like Walker?

Don't think our halves are kicking that badly. We just can't hold on to the ball. Take the errors out and we win. If it's more of the same in the second half then I fear the floodgates will open at some point.
Agreed watch our heads start to drop if Souths get a roll on .

Marty's butterfingers should get some glue at halftime.:wait:

We can win this!:rock:

I've psyched Reynolds out of 2 kicks already 'Your mother wears army boots' still works :devil:

Maaaaanly, Maaaaanly :party:

Penn just confirmed that the 20 million is in the MSE account - thanks Tony Abbott :yen:

Elgey’s kick straight to their young winger got them 20 meters on the front foot in the set of 6 when he scored.

Yep. Different side. Look great when they hold the ball. Can still win this.Is it worth putting Thommo to centre for 40 minutes? Parker will cost us this game.

Parker hasn't done much wrong so far. And he wouldn't be playing first grade with Suli and Walker in the team. He is a back up player!

Hasn't dun much wrong so far? Two dropped balls that handed cheap possession back to Souffs. He's running up out of the line and creating gaps and its only been that he's either luckily managed to grab feet or we've scrambled well that they haven't scored more.

We definitely need to tackle Walker as soon as he starts going sideways.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8