Game Day: Manly v Penrith [Round 20, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Going for goal was the right call. Shouldnt have missed it... then those 2 knockons leading to try swung momentum. But we still should of won. Piss poor last 10min.
Completely disagree. You have to look at our performances this year and take into account we are hot and cold and easily leak points. More importantly, this modern game is all about momentum. The only time going for two would have been justified would be to wind down the clock because we are near the end or a player is in the bin. The negative decision has never worked for us once. We rely on uptempo high energy football. Why shoot ourselves in the foot by killing our own momentum? Sorry, for me it's just a dumb negative decision.

And who was the descenter ?
My moneys on our biggest meathead Walker ,although Jake looked like he was in the vicinity(but Im turning a blind eye for him)

It was 15 mins. But i get your point. We didn't deserve to lose that, outplayed them for most of the match then stopped playing and couldn't regain any momentum
Nope, check the game sheet. Mansour's try at 67 minute and Cleary's last conversion at 75 minute (and Cleary took up some extra time with that last conversion).

And who was the descenter ?
My moneys on our biggest meathead Walker ,although Jake looked like he was in the vicinity(but Im turning a blind eye for him)

At least one of them cared enough to be pissed off about the knock-on call when it was stripped like a 2AM show in Kings Cross.

Surely now time for Suli and Parker to be dropped.
Suli played well I thought and I think like Brian Kelly, he’ll keep developing. But as far as Tangles goes... I’d be much happier to see him pursuing his football dream in the Nsw Cup. That missed tackle coming in off the wing was inexcusable... dumb dumb play from a perpetually average player.

Nope, turning point was the knock on into toms shoulder then it all went pear shaped. The score a few tackles later and the dumb players do what dumb players do.

Agree. How come nobody saw that knock on?
We would have won if we got the ball like we should have.

If Parker had stayed on his wing instead of rushing up to take Blake and all but missing him, he might have had a chance to stop Mansour. As it was he was allowed to stroll over untouched because his opposite had stuffed up.

3 actually. Brad Parker, the most useless twat in history, ran in off his wing, took no one and they scored. From there it snowballed.

Slowed Suli's player down enough for Walker to get to him and force a great pass otherwise straight in without the need for a final pass.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8