Game Day: Manly v Penrith [Round 20, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not sure about young but saw the numbers earlier in the year for experience, we had the least with 1100 odd games, tigpies were next from memory. Top teams were close to 3000 games.
Yes the top teams tend to have experience across the park.
Also the successful teams tend to use the fewest players during a season, with obvious advantage to teamwork. So far I think we have used 30 different players this year, few if any clubs would have used more.

Just seen some footage of the Panthers singing their victory song.

I almost fell off my chair, that loser Trent (maybe its the name) Merrin was leading the song and dancing around more than any other player.

At least 10 Manly had more impact on the result than that loser.

Has anyone seen a larger fall from grace than this bloke. He is taking the Panthers for a ride.

Well the official response from the Refs was that the Penrith player was in fact tightening Marty's braids as he noticed they were fraying slightly. They stated that the Penrith player was a part time hair stylist and chose not to charge Marty for the hair treatment, and so they too would not charge the Penrith player. Case closed. Next....
If this is the case, surely Marty will be charged

Without the refs assistance even we couldn't have lost that, it was an all round effort.

Marty's hair was pulled with about a minute to go which used to be a penalty as well.
all of the above is correct, but what is new for MANLY???
we are use to this adversity , the Manly of old did not let this get to them, they still found resolve to win games.
Now its no team spirit = no wins. no matter the refs calls.

The really annoying part is that had DCE kicked the goal, we would have likely gotten home.

In fact, had he missed it and kicked it dead, we would have likely gotten home.

But no. He has to hit the fecking post.

Oh no. Here it comes again.

IMG_0154.JPG

Will Penn have enough money left over for his manly sea eagles commitment after the divorce settlement? Hmm. Could explain why he's being so stingy of late

or....Maybe he's letting the club run into the ground so she won't want to claim half of it in the settlement!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10