Game Day: Manly v Penrith [Round 14, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have no words. There is nothing to say but we just are a rubbish football team. Play blazing hot for 40 minutes whilst everything goes our way, then we just fall apart. No heart or defense this feels worse than our 2003 and 2004 efforts.
I can only home that things get better next year because at least in the early 2000 period we had year or year improvement.

I don't think I've really bagged this team. new coach, injuries, time to work out combo's.....and more injuries.

But this loss has shown a real lack of character. there's no will to win, no toughness, just nothing.

It's a real disappointment to the fans. You'd hate to 'be in the trenches' surrounded by this type of character.

It's just so.....gutless.

Well that was a disappointing end to a game that promised so much at the start.

I'm am absolutely broken watching this. We get a glimmer of hope in a long season of misery and they still manage to turn it around and ****e all over it.

I was willing to give the change a chance, but just absolutely gutted. We compromised much of our culture and past for this new change and ended up with this manure. Well, in a results-driven business the buck stops with those ringing in the changes. When do they stand up to be held accountable?

I'm done today. Wont read any of the posts after half time. Because if they are anything like I would post they would be just full of irrational rage.

Wish I had a cat to kick.

I finished playing touch and turned on radio we were 24-4.

10-15 min drive and by the time i pull into home and turn on tv we were loosing...

Pill Gould winging about 3 players missing from the panthers. Some useless reject players such as where compared to Lawrence, DCE, Matai, Lyon is a joke.

That was very very hard to watch.

I even had my points picked for MOTM, but why bother.

It's the Northern Beagles back to haunt us again!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8