Game Day: Manly v Parramatta [Round 2, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hope so mate. I'm heading down there. I'm suspecting the opposite though. Mainly because Parra are my most hated team, and also because I'm the luckiest person I know (and it's just that all the luck is bad - hahahaha).

Need a pick me up, with a fresh Manly win.

Mate, it is a day for pay-back .... I was at my usual "table of discontent" for coffee this morning, wearing my new Sea Eagles polo, when a random bloke walked up to me and said "good luck today, I'm a tigers fan but I ****ing hate Parra"

Nobody in the history of the world has ever said that to a Manly fan ever! My Bulldogs mate big Scotty said to ignore him he's pissed ..... but he wasn't.

We'll flog 'em.

Mate, it is a day for pay-back .... I was at my usual "table of discontent" for coffee this morning, wearing my new Sea Eagles polo, when a random bloke walked up to me and said "good luck today, I'm a tigers fan but I ****ing hate Parra"

Nobody in the history of the world has ever said that to a Manly fan ever! My Bulldogs mate big Scotty said to ignore him he's pissed ..... but he wasn't.

We'll flog 'em.

Jeez mate, that IS unique. It's usually Manly as the most hated team in the league bar none. GOLD !

Bookies might or did have Manly as slight favorites today but similar to last season, consistency from the Manly side is still a bit of a concern for me . If they can manage a better completion rate and match the Eels early intensity , still very hopeful that they can get the important win , Maybe the impressive win from the Black Town workers yesterday will make some Manly players additionally conscious that there is certainly competition for i st grade spots . The heat factor will apply to both teams but hopefully the home ground advantage , awareness of last weeks disappointing outcome , the fact that this is still a good and capable Manly footy side on paper and if they do play accordingly , will be enough to get Manly home .

Hayne scares me today. The bugger always seemed to play his best against us.

Given the way parra blew their valve last week we need to stay with them early and should be able to come home over the top

From Donny Singe

"Today I will walk into Brookvale Oval and support my club and the men on the field! Some of those men trained with me but most are new. They are all energetic and aggressively determined, the traits that count in battle! The supporters have always supported me even though I no longer serve them as one of their coaching crew so Im feeling great about being there today. As I said many times in the past, every word and noise you make in support of the men on the field is amplified and focused into a direct stream to their ears!!! When the ball is in their hands make noise, when they are repelling attacks make noise, when they are in that inevitable dark patch, show them the way out with your noise. Combat is more successful when you know everyone around you is fighting your cause too! I`ll be with Mark Bryant and a group of the players who graced that oval in battle. Lets have a strong turnout, a big day and now (commander fun kill) as my sons call me, 1000 kills and rising, says, enjoy but have plenty of water on the hill so you can front for work tomorrow!! ha ha no excuses!!"

From Donny Singe

"Today I will walk into Brookvale Oval and support my club and the men on the field! Some of those men trained with me but most are new. They are all energetic and aggressively determined, the traits that count in battle! The supporters have always supported me even though I no longer serve them as one of their coaching crew so Im feeling great about being there today. As I said many times in the past, every word and noise you make in support of the men on the field is amplified and focused into a direct stream to their ears!!! When the ball is in their hands make noise, when they are repelling attacks make noise, when they are in that inevitable dark patch, show them the way out with your noise. Combat is more successful when you know everyone around you is fighting your cause too! I`ll be with Mark Bryant and a group of the players who graced that oval in battle. Lets have a strong turnout, a big day and now (commander fun kill) as my sons call me, 1000 kills and rising, says, enjoy but have plenty of water on the hill so you can front for work tomorrow!! ha ha no excuses!!"

This man needs to come back as our fitness guy - sorry. We won G.F's with him as our trainer. The current regime & results echoed The Titans when Ferris was there.

Reading some articles on the forum about some of our new and current players TB looks like he's trying to get a team together who are going to be, not just mentally tough, but also physical and confident. We have a reasonably young team who are going to get better and better.

From Donny Singe

What an absolute champion this guy is!

I'd love to have him back. It's so good he still considers himself one of us and will be there for support. :inlove:

Ahhh the healing aspect of time.

I like Donny and shall ask, do we remember this forum when we all looked unfit, bagged the exercise that was walking up Mt Kosciusko with canoes... bagged him some more when our forwards looked unfit?

Or is all that sands through the hourglass?

I can't remember, did he get sacked, or did he quit Manly for the dogs?

Repeat - I like Donny.

Ahhh the healing aspect of time.

I like Donny and shall ask, do we remember this forum when we all looked unfit, bagged the exercise that was walking up Mt Kosciusko with canoes... bagged him some more when our forwards looked unfit?

Or is all that sands through the hourglass?

I can't remember, did he get sacked, or did he quit Manly for the dogs?

Repeat - I like Donny.
Donny was the rehab guy.
He helped Snake back from 2 knee reconstructions.

Donny's strength was that his players trusted him implicitly

https://www.donnysinge.com

Last edited:
Pretty much all Football has been cancelled on the beaches today...that how wind is not the best.

Considering the conditions I think it throws the whole game up in the air

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8