Game Day: Manly v Parra [Round 7, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
On a serious note, I wish I had the fortitude to HAVE a debate like I used to @:mask: I'm literally just roadkill for anyone / everyone these days. Ugh, I miss having a backbone & some strength.
Lastly, @globaleagle , can you believe The Avs mate? Going to game 6 against the team, I think is possibly the best in the league :D Win, lose or draw, I'm proud of those boys. Youngest team in the league. Like Manly is tbh.

It's not about fortitude... it's about picking the battles and maybe you realise a bunch of 1's and 0's on a forum isn't worth it!?!?

Avs.... I can't believe it. They are doing amazingly well. Caught me by surprise. Good on them (even if it is an American team..lol)

Go Manly! Not long now!!

Hope the boys put in a" take no prisoners " approach today....
Expecting the usual Mannah bull**** HIA around the time he would get subbed off normally....video ref going to the bunker for all our tries checking for correct star sign, blood group and favourite pizza topping...the reverse for the slime and at least a forward pass to be missed on one of their scoring plays...us to get caned with late in the set penalties when defending our line...etc etc etc....sin bin for backchat whilst we are battling momentum shift...the fckin lot. ..the NRL need the squeels winning to ensure CH9 are getting the toothless ugg boot wearing bong heads watching....TBH as long as we beat these pr1cks and the dalai is further under pressure...id take this win even if it meant we come second last this year...after the week we've had..do it for us fans.

Watching NSW Cup, and Parra have Hoffman, Vave, Kane Evans and others playing, and have also dropped a few players like French from 1st grade.

For a club under so match cap pressure, they are doing well roster wise at least.

Jeez.

I know we have our own depth issues, but those pricks have Tony Williams starting and world renowned international, David Gower, on the bench.
Surely we can match it with them and get a win?!
Tipping Walker to have a big game.

Corey Parker death riding us. Today's is Parammattas day 100%. Manly are in tatters. On you Parker.

giphy.gif

Reckon Barrett would ever do with DCE what Arthur has done to Mannah, and drop the captaincy so he can focus on his own game?

Jake.wpuld make an amazing captain imo.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8