Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 16, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
what a rort we are well on top only that biased bloke with the whistle keeping them in this.

Penrith lying all over us, flopping after held, dropping knees on our heads, throwing forward passes.

if he reffed the same for them as us we would be leading the penalty count 10 -7.

Oh as well see the knee to the head by james t on walker goes unoticed if that was us reversed bunker tips off refs and we loose one player to the bin
Penalty count again verse Penrith high to them

Last edited:
Maloney wasn't really obstructed but I like having that rule because it has saved us in the past. I think if the obstruction rule was ref discretionary it tends to work against us (Maroon glasses on maybe).

This is park footy at best. I've never seen anything like this crap they dish up. Drop balls and penalties is what they must practise for during the week. Stand down and fall on your sword Barrett you're a farken joke.

Take a look at the replay....Maloney was putting his arms up calling for an obstruction almost before he and Lane even contacted.

Letter of the law my arse. It shows exactly what is wrong with the video ref and the obstruction rule.

Panthers are keeping us in this, both teams are absolute crap!

But at least not the flogging I predicted.

Still think they will win but maybe not by many , refs will ensure this happens aswe can’t have that dastardly Manly causing an upset can we?

Frustrating game to watch with the errors from both sides

Is there a clause in the refs contracts that they have to dish us up at Penrith Park ? 14-4 penalties last year and 8-3 so far today, frustrating part being we are under a fine tooth comb, and they miss the knee in walkers head, and we are attacking their line and they are a mile offside every play, then 3 tackles into the next set we get done for offside

@Bradza
Manly playing poorly but better than I thought
I will admit take my humble pie ..we won't get flogged..Penrith very sluggish but we are very pedestrian our selves very negative play from us at times.
Think this being played at brookvale oval we win but probably run out in the end 8-10 point defeat.

I can’t stand watching this shyte Maloney no chance to stop that ,the ball went 20 Myers to the left but why didn’t lane run thru ffs
IF HE KEPT RUNNING THROUGH HE WOULD HAVE TAKEN mAOLNEY INTO THE NEXT LIFE
... f*****g caps lock

Walker
Katoa hasn’t his hands all over the ball after he makes a tackle, especially inside the 10. They’re also a mile offside but those rules are so last week for the NRL, especially when Manly have the ball. Refereeing is as poor as the handling.
There's a lot for the refs to do out there. Each club should be able to have a recorded discussion with a referee representative at halftime and if infringements raised continue throughout the second half it should be reviewed by the head of refs or whoever manages them. Might stop a bit of dissent by some players.;)

What an awful game of football..I shoulda stayed at the pub while I was kicking ass on the pokies. I came home for this ****.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8