Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 16, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Aye Aye Yippie Yippie Aye ....... We'll flog the mutts .... Manly by the length of the straight ....

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Trent Barrett has finalised his team to play Penrith Panthers at Panthers Stadium today.

Kick-off is 3pm

SEA EAGLES TEAM
1 Tom Trbojevic

15 Matthew Wright

3 Moses Suli

4 Brian Kelly

5 Brad Parker

6 Dylan Walker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (C)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Manase Fainu

10 Martin Taupau

11 Joel Thompson

16 Shaun Lane

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Trent Hodkinson

17 Taniela Paseka

12 Frank Winterstein

21 Kelepi Tanginoa

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Trent Barrett has finalised his team to play Penrith Panthers at Panthers Stadium today.

Kick-off is 3pm

SEA EAGLES TEAM
1 Tom Trbojevic

15 Matthew Wright

3 Moses Suli

4 Brian Kelly

5 Brad Parker

6 Dylan Walker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (C)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Manase Fainu

10 Martin Taupau

11 Joel Thompson

16 Shaun Lane

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Trent Hodkinson

17 Taniela Paseka

12 Frank Winterstein

21 Kelepi Tanginoa

Cannot for the life of me imagine why M Wright gets a gig in front of T Wright.

One is safe, dull, boring and predictable, whilst the other couldn’t be considered safe but definitely isn’t dull and boring!

I guess another nail in the coffin for the #sackbarrett crew

And absolutely NOTHING to lose!!

Matt Wright safe? For what? His defence is **** and he can't catch a bomb. No speed.

Walker to centre where he belongs and Tom wright to 5/8. Suli to wing. Don't give me he's young bull**** either. Suli and Fainu are younger or similar aged. Just stupid from trent. Needs to go.

Optimistic at best!!
Hope is all we've got :p
giphy.gif

I have a funny feeling that we will go very close to winning. I like Fainu and Tanginoa in the side. Whilst our wingers don’t have anything in attack, at least they can defend.

I have a funny feeling that we will go very close to winning. I like Fainu and Tanginoa in the side. Whilst our wingers don’t have anything in attack, at least they can defend.

We will need some 'dealing' to get anywhere close to them today

Are we playing today?
Highly unlikely but we'll see.
I feel like I'm about to enter an old Chinese restaurant that was in the area years ago before it was shut down.
You didn't know if you were going to get food poisoning or be surprised with a great dish.
With today's game I'm preparing for the poisoning.
Nonetheless
MANLY TO WIN
GO MANLY!!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8