MANLY V NZ game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We'll probably lose this.

We could have won it. Defence was good without being great.

It was a good game though. The Warriors are in a purple patch of form and gave us a good test today.

Too many errors at crucial times. That's been our problem for the last 6 weeks

Don't kid yourselves Manly were pathetic after the first 15 minutes. This will cost them dearly in the long run.

Well top 2 is no chance now. We will be lucky to stay in the top 4. Dogs Sharks Raiders are all coming at us with momentum and we are stuttering.

Masked Eagle said:
Krazza12 said:
**** Dribble ****

Good courage waiting to come on til the 78th minute. Enjoy your september holidays.

Agreed. That's why he has gone for a week for trolling and his post deleted.

Masked Eagle said:
Its not only his fault, but geez our attack has gone backwards since Gift came back.

That edge looked much better with a backrower just running straight and hard out there, he stifles the Evans the way he plays.

I don't know what to say, i know we miss Snake in both attack and defense even though Hiku had a great game. Our right side attack is non existent, we need to go to the left far more often.

penalties were 6-1 to us after 12 minutes and ended up 9-8 to the warriors. So the penalty count was 8-2 in the the final 65 plus minutes?

Unfortunately. Same story for a number of weeks.
Refs didn't help once again BUT
Stupid off loads
Stupid penalties
Miss conversions

Does not make life easier especially playing away.

That was disappointing but at least Hiku looked much better than he has to this point, which is good given brett stewart is the highest paid footballer in the comp when you work out how many games he's played in the last few years divided by his pay packet and the fact we'll need him for 15-20 games a year.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8