MANLY V NZ game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you were to do a +/- on penalties and decisions you get from refs. I think our count with Cummins would be -100 for this year alone. Why do we keep getting him?

Don't want to be leading with a big penalty count tthese days. Unless you score every set.

Hiku is looking great the more he plays.

Masked Eagle said:
If you were to do a +/- on penalties and decisions you get from refs. I think our count with Cummins would be -100 for this year alone. Why do we keep getting him?

Can't stand the Cumstain

The number of penalties is frustrating but it has been a good game of footy.

Hiku is looking more confident which is good to see.

Hasson is defending really well. Happy with what I'm seeing from him. Looks as though he could cart the ball up strongly too.

Foran was probably our best player that half. Watmough not too much further behind.

Gift is finding rhythm with his passes. He is looking better with more games under his belt.

These refs are just influencing games way too much. At least half the penalties given to either team are not warranted and they just give too much momentum to the teams. They must change the kick for touch rule and only allow it for foul play penalties. Giving teams 30 - 40 meters every penalty is killing the contest.

You're right, mickqld - it's just ridiculous. The refs are doing their level best to kill off the game of rugby league. If Cummins wasn't manufacturing penalties out of spite it wouldn't be so hard to take.

Letting Vatuvai out of the in goal area totally changed the momentum in that game.Gave the pinkies a chance to start the inevitable square up.

If we don't control field position they will win easily-we just don't have the points in us.If we are disciplined we will win the arm wrestle.

Warriors 2nd try looked to me to be off of two forward passes

Our attack is just stuttering ,confused and haphazard when we get in the 10 meter. God we need Snake back in there and ASAP. That crap then will cost us the match.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6