Manly v Newcastle teams/ Game chat thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From what I've seen tonight, letting T-Rex go was the right decision.

For someone his size, he's a fair dinkum bludger. Have a go you big girl.

simon64 said:
From what I've seen tonight, letting T-Rex go was the right decision.

For someone his size, he's a fair dinkum bludger. Have a go you big girl.

He's not worth the 650k reported per yr thats for sure.

Yeah, Ballin hasn't been on, but his usual form makes up for one off game imo. I reckon they're all a bit sick.

maybe dce should do more practise on 5th tackle options and less talking about back to back.

That is crap - what is going on out wide, basically all tries they have run a round us.

Kevinward777 said:
Ballin has had an absolute sh1t game tonight. Slow out of dummy half and worst last play options possible.

Yep. It's all over now... 5 tries to one. Toovey's got work to do before taking on Des.

piss poor performance regardless of the players out, our attack is like the last 40 v parra.

The importance of brett Stewart is deadly obvious in both attack and defence.

so tooves said there'll be no more second half slacking off, so we do it for the whole 80 mins now.

Ballin hasn't had best game tonight but still worst on our team tonight than him I'd say. He's pretty consistent so you can't knock him to much. A lot of overs are way more up and down than him. 32-6 is pretty bad, is this worst game of season for us? This or Penrith away ? maybe both just as bad

Fark, i am feeling sick, the only consolation is that we couldnt play that bad again this year

To get beat by lower teams by under 13 points is acceptable but 32-6 is terrible. The blame has to be equally placed on the players AND the coach.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8