Manly v Newcastle teams/ Game chat thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow, are they serious? One of the softest tries I have seen Manly give up all year.

F**king wake up lads, there's a game of football going on around you.

Napper said:
Does t-rex care? Looks like the old trex tonight

Fifi has been like that the last few weeks.
I have been listening whilst driving back from Brisbane. It sounds like no one is punching through straight

Terrible first half I never want to see the replay of that.....Ever!
let's hope we turn it on in the 2nd.

MPC75 said:
Kicking game needs to improve if we want to win tonight. Too many kicks going dead

No, i hate to say it but its bad coaching, we have no set plays in attack.

We have plenty of set plays in attack, been using them all year

They require depth and pace though and tonight we are lacking both in attack

HT 10-0 Newcastle. Manly have actually looked the better team but not much going their way. Kicks are just rolling out instead of holding up and they can't seem to find the open player with the offload.
That Uate No Try call..... It was the right call but you could sense the Video Ref trying hard to give it, so it could be worse.
It will take an absolutely huge 2nd half to get out of this one.

Once again no forwards prepared to hit it up the middle and do the hard yards first, is King even out there. Throwing the ball around trying to score off every play they are showing no respect to the knights and are getting what they deserve. This is the same **** they have been serving up against weak opposition all year and they will pay the penalty once again. In these lesser games they are not respecting the opposition.

So much sideways action and hot-potato offloading from us. Reminds me of our second half last week.
0 points so far says it all. Let's hope our second half is more like last week's first.

Lots of opportunity but horrible last tackle options and some good scramble by Newcastle. We'll do well to come back from here. Cherry looks like he's up for it but everyone else is a step behind. And the hesitation in Choc's play is horrible.

Kiwi Eagle said:
We have plenty of set plays in attack, been using them all year

They require depth and pace though and tonight we are lacking both in attack

What the one right hand side play that we overuse that counts on Lyon and Gift???? We don't have the range of set plays we did under Hasler, its been obvious all year. Not to mention our complacency against the lower ranked teams.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4