Manly v Melboure ---> Perth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As a vocal opponent on this move I've come to accept it. But there are a couple of interesting things mentioned in earlier posts:
1. They claim there is a huge number of Storm fans in Perth. Surely this is 'spin' of the highest order. Why would anyone support Melbourne who doesn't live in Victoria?
2. It says Manly initiated the idea. I would have thought that an email to all members from the club outlining the idea and explaining the financial reasons, why it had to be the Melb clash and asking for our feedback BEFORE we read it was a done deal in a newspaper, would have been appreciated. Please club management, don't keep us in the dark. We are sensible enough to understand logical reasons and, ultimately, come down on the side of long-term financial stability. We are financial and emotional stakeholders in the club. Managers come and go, but most fans stay for a lifetime. We deserve to be considered in such major decisions, especially those that break with tradition.

bones said:
WAMF said:
bones said:
Hopefully the funding will fall through.

What part of 'the club needs the money' don't people understand?

I'd put my money on the club surviving if this game is played in front of a packed house at Brookie.

Surviving is one thing but I want to see the club be able to do more than just 'survive'.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2