Game Day: Manly v LG Titans [Round 23, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
so much for the players playing for Barret . FFS enough is enough.... I know we have injuries and stuff but this is BS..... imagine if they werent playing for him, we would of had the spoon wrapped up 10 weeks ago.. This would never happen under Des , and Toovey .. FACT!!!!

This is not sour grapes but before this game I thought that we were not the worst team in the comp and Titans deserved the spoon. I was wrong!!@

Another stunning capitulation - OR - the master plan unfolds from Barrett's manager - OR - the master plan unfolds from General Greenturd.

Or all three.

George Taufua could never catch a ball. Taufua should not be on the field and the game should have been shown on crime watch. We are are weak side with a bunch of loud mouths that have had their gobs smacked. We as a team could of never have done what the Titans have just done.Manly are living in a fantasy land.All that hard work in the first half turned to crap in the second half. Walker spending his usual job on the sideline at the right time. Karma karma karma

**** me this is embarrassing.. Barrett has to go over the weekend. I would say the players as well not that is not possible.

Good news is after a performance like this is that the club can fire trent for gross negligence and not have to pay him out.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8