Game Day: Manly v LG Titans [Round 23, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm devastated. I cannot believe how low this club has sunk on all levels. I wouldn't even waste my energy booing this team off at the end of the game. Can we have some hope? Can we have a shake up from the very top to give us fans some hope?

You have to think the end might be near.

I think we are on our last legs and no one cares except us fans.

Can we all drop this fallacy about "fortress Brookie" now? when teams come to Brookie now it's like playing the buy.
I can’t watch we r fujd and that new ref is making sure he punishes us
Did bald headed c@&& Greenburg call up and tell that 1st ref to get off and get his Man in
I'm tempted to quote myself to make me look smarter than I really am, but honestly, anyone who's suffered through this season would have felt the same uneasiness when the whistle blew for the second half. We are so predictably spineless it's not funny. Give us all the ball and everything is fine. Force us to compete and we crumble.
Very astute but sad observation. As soon as they scored with 45 seconds to go in first half I feared we were in trouble. We deserve the spoon on this performance I'm afraid.

I hate the Penns and I hate Barrett

I would rejoice in them no longer being anywhere near the club as I'm happy that Bourbon Beccy can no longer destroy lives with her retarded opinions

The sooner the better, these people are cancers

Even my girlfriend who doesn't even follow rugby league just said it seems to be part of our game plan to get run over in the second half we get run over that much.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8