Game Day: Manly v LG Titans [Round 23, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Talking about a one sided refereeing performance. What a joke!
I liked the bloke who did his hamstring. He let the game flow with only one penalty in twenty minute's play. Of course, maybe all that running without a break is possibly why he did his hamstring and maybe that's why we have so many bloody penalties each and every match - just saying! And call me paranoid, but I had a funny feeling when he went off things would change against us. The new bloke, Stone, couldn't wait to blow his whistle for the Titans and we got some tough calls with disallowed tries etc. Having said this, we were pathetic in second half.

giphy.gif

Jorge and Walks please go with Baz today @:mad:

Walks is no 5/8 . In 2016 he proved that when Trent persisted with Walks at 5/8 and we were a dysfunctional team with him there .

In 2017 when Walks was moved back in the centres he was nominated centre of the Year

Walks is a runner . Walks is a centre .

Trent moved him back at 5/8 again this year because Trent has no fcking Idea

To concede 42 points against the Gold Coast at Brooke is a disgrace!!!!!
Lets get this right feathered friend
This loss and every other loss this season has nothing to do with Trent because Trent is only the coach .
The coach is not accountable for lifting his team .
The coach is there to blame every one else and make excuses .

Can’t wait for the presser
Did you say Presser feathered friend ?
This is a photo from the presser last night .
A photo that is dedicated to all Trents supporters on here where you can count them on the fingers of one hand

This is the face of the man that inspires our team to second half comebacks when we are in front and leading 22- 10 at half time

What an Inspiration
NRL clubs will be lining up for his signature

3c0e82672c3667733f8282fea9734cac.jpg

Wow. I'm not sure what I just watched, but it was incredibly hard too, and very disappointing.

It was like Manly was that frog in the slowly heating up water, not realising that it was getting done.

I just don't get it, but I know even I deserve better than that tonight.

Must have been one hell of a half time coach's speech.

Assuming this rout continues, this could be Trunt’s last effort as the coach.

He looks completely disinterested.
He looks disinterested
He looks clueless
He looks like the NRL head coach job is out of his depth
But to the few on here he look like the next best thing that Gould has endorsed
Good luck fellas ;)

He looks disinterested
He looks clueless
He looks like the NRL head coach job is out of his depth
But to the few on here he look like the next best thing that Gould has endorsed
Good luck fellas ;)
I have been awake since about 0330-0400.

I now refer to this as feeling ‘’trunted’.

I believe I have created a new verb.

Walks is no 5/8 . In 2016 he proved that when Trent persisted with Walks at 5/8 and we were a dysfunctional team with him there .

In 2017 when Walks was moved back in the centres he was nominated centre of the Year

Walks is a runner . Walks is a centre .

Trent moved him back at 5/8 again this year because Trent has no fcking Idea
So you think LGs the answer !
You got no F....idea !
The trouble is your so f..far up DC,Tom,n Jakes arse you can't see the trees for Sh..t !

You got no F....idea !
The trouble is your so f..far up DC,Tom,n Jakes arse you can't see the trees for Sh..t !

You are the Oracle.

Tell us the answer to this sorry mess FFS.

Here,s your answer, Walker is no centre and no number 6 he is a spineless pimp who has spent all season doing f..k all for us on the sideline.Now if that ain’t the truth then do some math on the stats this year and you will find out just what he hasn’t done. A school kid could of done better for us.People go on about him as if he is the back bone of this side.The only thing that Walker has done is cost us money. He’s a poser with a mouth to match.

Last edited:
You got no F....idea !
The trouble with ST's at the moment is there is a small group of trolls that show on game day and type absolute garbage then run away till next game day. Differing opinions I welcome but baseless shyte like this can only be one thing; trolling.

The trouble with ST's at the moment is there is a small group of trolls that show on game day and type absolute garbage then run away till next game day. Differing opinions I welcome but baseless shyte like this can only be one thing; trolling.
I agree. There needs to be rules around trolling. .

h-o-t.jpg

Defensively was a turnstile. Had a pretty good game in attack though.

Are you sure?

stats have him at 19 tackles, 1 miss?

I actually joined forum as a titans fans to drown sorrows with you folks, not to talk crap or annoy anyone.

We have had some nights like last night of course, but i personally am gutted that we have let LG go, he is a good kid, not given a fair crack up here and while defensively not great - he is worth persevering with as his talent once his confidence is back will be awesome for you guys.

LG and AJ Brimson are BOTH better than Ash Taylor right now, and i cant wait to see LG come back to CBUS and tear us up as we deserve for letting a true local kid go.

While i'm here - if you do sign Neil henry as has been touted he is a pretty good operator as well. I think tooves is the guy you need personally, but Henry has successfully cleaned out the riff raff from Cowboys and got them consistently into finals and but for reffing might have jagged a premiership, instead handed over a premiership ready vehicle to Paul Green. He did it by getting rid of bad trainers, bad attitudes and dud contracts and signed guys like Tate, Glen Hall etc, for their teamwork, dedication and effort to retrain the existing group how a team works

He then did the same at Titans - he didnt even put up a fight to keep Myles ( sorry about that one ), we all knew he was a mess 2 years before he left. let Dave Taylor, Albert Kelly, Greg Bird go...talents sure, but not conducive to team environment and got in Nathan Friend and Shillo, as much for their training and professionalism even if they hardly played.he might have had some more success if Hayne train hadn't come and upset the apple cart, but he definitely turned our roster around.

His team recruited Ash Taylor, Tyrone Roberts, found Passi and Pulu who are good units when fit, J Wallace, J Arrow, Peats... most of them on the cheap too. He never went crazy on big spending's, just looked for good value and if it worked they got upgraded, if they didn't, they fell out the back door with no cost to the club really.

Overall he might be a good signing for the short term to stabilise and clean house, then let someone come in about 3-4 years for the title tilt.

if i had a report card on the Gold Coast Migration - i would have Elgey and Henry in the Brian Kelly bracket as being quite good and you will like having them at your club and then its >>>>>>>>>>>> to John Cartwright ( good assistant coach, good father figure, not a great FG coach ) then its >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ferris / Myles

Sorry for derailing, wish you luck avoiding the spoon - that should be the eels imo this year. and good luck getting back on track, you had snake and glenn for 10 years, then IMMEDIATELY pip them with an even better set of FB / second row brothers WTF!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8