Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round01,2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Every time we lose a golden point I know exactly how Wayne Bennett felt losing a premiership on one. Its not a reflection on the game. Draw is a draw, figure out something better once finals come around.

I can't believe what a major disappointment that game was tonight... even if we had of pulled out the win I wouldn't be any less disappointed. After such a long off-season and waiting patiently to see what our settled team would bring this year, and they dished up that. Sure, there were some dodgy calls, but it was purely our DISCIPLINE that cost us. And as another poster mentioned, it was a major problem last year, and I am gutted to see it hasn't been addressed.

Mistakes and stupid penaltys fuhced us , but very happy with the effort . Well done young Croker .

Proud of the boys tonight, hostile crowd, home town refs doing all possible to get the Knights home , lot of mistakes , we will get better.

Baptism of fire for young Croker, did ok in the first half , few mistakes in the second and another in extra time.

We’ll be better for that, heads up boys and girls Rome wasn’t built in a day!

Great game really. Conceded a few dodgy penalties but also I’ll disciplined. Lots of penalties out of the Knights area led to their tries.

Croker looks like he is going to be a great signing.

Kelly was brilliant.

We are much fitter than we have been in previous seasons.

Forwards made good meters and got a lot of offloads.

Our problem will be kick defence.

Laughable how some thought this was a walkover,was always always going to be tough to win tonight. Full house, biased ref and a team desperate to win. I’m actually not to disappointed, our forwards were fu$king great tonight.
If Manly are at their best, and if Knights are at their best, Manly run over them

Some good signs, although as seemingly always they only appeared in patches. When you consider tackled in opposition 20m stats we were fine defencively, just too many errors and penalties conceded (far too many). It's only rd 1 so I don't believe this is a problem. If it continues our potential as a side will be hindered.

If this was the performance mid season id be very disappointed

Laughable how some thought this was a walkover,was always always going to be tough to win tonight. Full house, biased ref and a team desperate to win. I’m actually not to disappointed, our forwards were fu$king great tonight.
The refs disappointed me. Too much offside, to much laying all over the tackled player. Too much letting Mitchell Pearce pass forward

I can't believe what a major disappointment that game was tonight... even if we had of pulled out the win I wouldn't be any less disappointed. After such a long off-season and waiting patiently to see what our settled team would bring this year, and they dished up that. Sure, there were some dodgy calls, but it was purely our DISCIPLINE that cost us. And as another poster mentioned, it was a major problem last year, and I am gutted to see it hasn't been addressed.
Exactly the areas Baz said they needed to work. Kick difusals especially

That’s down to the coach.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8