Pre-Game Manly v Knights [Round 5, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

32 32
Glen Willow Stadium
01 Apr 2023 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knights starting side isn't too bad, but no shock to see Manly are raging favourites.
Fitzgibbon can score a try but he's not the most convincing defender. He'll get sick of being trampled by Haumole all afternoon.
Aside from that, we'll get a lot more from our bench than the Knights will.
Looking forward to a strong Manly win for sure.
I think what we'll see from this game is our team being given a lot more room to move that Souffs' did. This should mean greater impact from the Shoe and Turbo.
I expect it to be a high scoring match, and I can't see Newcastle matching us for line-breakers.

Who do you put in Tolu's place though, if not Harper (Someone that has played centre before and is within the top 30 and without weakening another position, ie shifting Turbo).
In a perfect world if SAAB was available they could have swung Garrick into centre. Aside from Burbo, Harper was the obvious choice. It’s fanciful thinking weekes could play there with no experience in the position. A poor game from him could severely impact on his development. I’m no fan of Harper however irrespective of his form in Reggie’s he should be primed for a big game.

Who do you put in Tolu's place though, if not Harper (Someone that has played centre before and is within the top 30 and without weakening another position, ie shifting Turbo).
For this game yes and put Kaeo at the back bring Lawman into 14, gives us a stronger side, playing Harper seems regressive to me, been there done that, almost certain to know what we‘ll get.

Olakau'atu to six please.

imagine the big man roving across the park destroying knights for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4