Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 21, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Me too. I will never bet on Manly for superstitious reasons and will quite often put a little bit on the opposition to "try" and dull the pain of a loss.

I doesn't work one little bit.

I have a mate who is a massive bunnies fan. He puts $50 on whoever is playing against the bunnies so he wins either way.

Sadly I think the current Top 8 will be the same as the end of the year.

We need to win every match and for the Titans or Panthers to be beaten at least once by a team that they really should beat. They play each other in rd 26 so if we're going to make the 8 it will be at the expense of one of them. We also need to improve our F/A because it could well be the thing that decides 8th place.

Need a big win here, but also to be patient. Cronulla did that extremely well in the last match. Newcastle are pretty keen and won't mail it in, so if Manly focus on good ball control early in the halves and get a good % of possession, the edge should open up late in each half.
A 30 point win is possible, but so is a 10 point loss if they play stupid.
NYEagle

Need a big win here, but also to be patient. Cronulla did that extremely well in the last match. Newcastle are pretty keen and won't mail it in, so if Manly focus on good ball control early in the halves and get a good % of possession, the edge should open up late in each half.
A 30 point win is possible, but so is a 10 point loss if they play stupid.
NYEagle
And don't go back to that old " over confidence " outlook from so many games against weaker sides in years gone past.

We need to win every match and for the Titans or Panthers to be beaten at least once by a team that they really should beat. They play each other in rd 26 so if we're going to make the 8 it will be at the expense of one of them. We also need to improve our F/A because it could well be the thing that decides 8th place.

That is good as the panthers should be tired when playing us in round 26 as well having to play 2 games in one weekend.

looked it up and round 25 is the face off

Anyone go to the Reserves game last night? Amazing that Newcastle are worse than us, but I'll take any win for our battlers.
Any reports on how our prospective first graders played, ie. Knight, Blake, Hopaote etc?

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Lewis Brown
4. Brayden Wiliame
5. Matthew Wright
6. Jamie Lyon
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Darcy Lussick
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Nathan Green
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange:
Blake Leary
15. Josh Starling
16. Nate Myles
17. Siosaia Vave
22. Addin Fonua-blake
Can someone tell me what has happened to Mat Parcell

Not sure if it has been mentioned but on the news last night they mentioned Dylan Walker may be back this week.

• 📚
Reactions: Ben
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7