Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 20, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's a gif ?
Moving pictures @Woodsie what next, talkies
giphy.gif

When you go to reply... see the little multi coloured rectangle on the right, near the 'redo' arrow?

Click on that and giphy opens

enter what you're looking for

"click"

*babes*

giphy.gif

Or...

google images, find the gif you want, copy the link, go to silvertails and click the image button (2 mountains img), paste link in there, reply, babes

Of course if the gif you found is linked to giphy.com then giphy.com wont allow you to link the gif via the image button on ST as giphy.com want all giphy.com gifs to be found via using the giphy.com button.

I mean..who gives a gif!

...:whew:
More advice needed. I had some great pics from the game last week but couldn't figure for the life of me how to load them from my phone. Pressed the image button but only pics not links to paste.
How?

giphy.gif
When you go to reply... see the little multi coloured rectangle on the right, near the 'redo' arrow?

Click on that and giphy opens

enter what you're looking for

"click"

*babes*

giphy.gif

Or...

google images, find the gif you want, copy the link, go to silvertails and click the image button (2 mountains img), paste link in there, reply, babes

Of course if the gif you found is linked to giphy.com then giphy.com wont allow you to link the gif via the image button on ST as giphy.com want all giphy.com gifs to be found via using the giphy.com button.

I mean..who gives a gif!

...:whew:

More advice needed. I had some great pics from the game last week but couldn't figure for the life of me how to load them from my phone. Pressed the image button but only pics not links to paste.
How?
Not sure of iPhone but all you should do is click on pic and it pops up with Close or Load and the image icon grabs the link details autimatically

There is a size limit on ST otherwise Dan would need to keep buying storage

Find a free image compressor app as most phones take 10mgb pictures but ST is max 9mgb per post
https://www.google.com/search?q=iphone+image+compressor+free&oq=iphone+image+compressor+free&aqs=chrome..69i57.10571j0j7&client=ms-android-om-lge&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#sbfbu=1&pi=iphone image compressor free

Holy fook the weather is looking glorious in Beacon Hill/Allambie Heights.

Currently enjoying lunch and will then mosey on down the hill to the fortress.

Was going to head down with my kids and the partners but on second thought the crowd Seems like it may be too big and probably not worth it

Was going to head down with my kids and the partners but on second thought the crowd Seems like it may be too big and probably not worth it
Partners?

How?

Sorry, I went and had dinner!

There's a few ways and with computers...there's always an easier way, so:

I use imgur.com a lot. Upload the pic in there. Then copy its link. Go to ST, click on the pic image (2 mountains, button to the right of the smilies button), paste the link there, hit reply. Lay back and enjoy and 1000 likes.

edit: I'm usually near my laptop and I have drop box. My phone pics get loaded into dropbox. I still use imgur.com, but at least the pics are already on 'the laptop' so I don't have to fumble around on the phone.

edit edit: Here's a pic of a puffin I took when I was in Iceland up near Latrabjarg.
Loaded via imgur.com for your enjoyment.

Kjxuv6D.jpg

Not worth it, I hope you're joking, and it's never 'too big' at Brookie! :tmi: Most out of towners would be envious...

Beautiful day on the Beaches, perfect for afternoon footy. I'm on my way, Go Manly!

Woah! Jack 'jet-ski' almost did a Tom T: jump, grab the ball and score!!!

Though once he caught it and ran to the line, the ball got knocked out.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4