Pre-Game Manly v Knights [Round 18, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

42 12
4 Pines Park
16 Jul 2022 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down to 19. Josh A not in the 17. DCE & Jake seem good to go I guess.
There was a rumour Josh Aloiai had Covid last week,so maybe they’re monitoring his recovery and leaving a decision to the last minute

I really hope we win. My son has been given his make-a-wish foundation wish granted (battled leukaemia) and we have come down from QLD to hang with the team on Friday training and saturday game day. He absolutely loves this club!
I hope they show the players this post it would be motivation enough for them to give it 110%!

There was a rumour Josh Aloiai had Covid last week,so maybe they’re monitoring his recovery and leaving a decision to the last minute

Tank is out of first grade so Josh A looks like he is playing.

Crazy decision to leave him out of first grade in my opinion.

I really hope we win. My son has been given his make-a-wish foundation wish granted (battled leukaemia) and we have come down from QLD to hang with the team on friday training and saturday game day. He absolutely loves this club!
I hope you and your son have the most wonderful time today and the boys put in a performance to fit the occasion.

Hope this is a very special day for all of you,memories for a life time.

Tank is out of first grade so Josh A looks like he is playing.

Crazy decision to leave him out of first grade in my opinion.
I think Paseka should be playing first grade but surely Des and co must have a reason which will hopefully be revealed at one stage

I think Paseka should be playing first grade but surely Des and co must have a reason which will hopefully be revealed at one stage
No UFO conspiracy here feathered friend

The reason is he needs to lift his game

Forget their position on the ladder, have you looked at their line-up? The reason they've failed so far this year is down to the halves and hooker, but they've got their hooker back now. Are Milford and Clune capable of playing well? Sure.
I expect a Manly win by at least 10 points but no way will this be a walk-over.
I don't expect a walkover but if we can't beat the Knights our prospects for this year are pretty grim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7