Manly v KFC [Round 16 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mitch said:
Their team looks very good on paper, if we can get a win with them at full strength, bar Jennings, it will be a huge boost to us mentally.
Especially if its a 'come from behind, they leading @ half time scenario'. That will be so so sweet, and shatter their egos.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Mitch said:
Their team looks very good on paper, if we can get a win with them at full strength, bar Jennings, it will be a huge boost to us mentally.
Especially if its a 'come from behind, they leading @ half time scenario'. That will be so so sweet, and shatter their egos.

That would be nice. eh..eh? Well ain't gonna happen soonshine. Shame Rosie ain't still playing. Could have done with another clash v JWH. Sure he would have just laid on the ground hopping to get Jarryd sent off. :D

Fluffy said:
Plenty of danger game, going to be tough in the game day thread.

"We all saw how flat our pack was without Choc (v the Bronx) so it's an issue for us now, and for a month!"

Hey Fluffy, don't drag me into another argument brother...lol!

I back us against anyone - very often when ppl here are negative. I just believe our team is a touch better with Choc (and Gifty) fit and on the field.

Oh go back to your deluded Chook Pen @Premiers

And take an either drunk or rabid Roger with you!

We are working on our award-winning and world-class recipe for success as usual here.

And have another look at who's on top of the ladder, on your way out!

Lord Eagleton said:
What position is Shayne Hayne playing this week? (besides chief halftime fluffer for Politis)

I think he's also on stripping duties for Smith n Greenturd, post game wise , Lord.

RiverEagle said:
Fluffy said:
Plenty of danger game, going to be tough in the game day thread.

"We all saw how flat our pack was without Choc (v the Bronx) so it's an issue for us now, and for a month!"

Hey Fluffy, don't drag me into another argument brother...lol!

I back us against anyone - very often when ppl here are negative. I just believe our team is a touch better with Choc (and Gifty) fit and on the field.

We are definately a better pack with a million dollars worth of players back in it but my point was that people have been negative a few times already this year and we have proved them wrong, here hoping it continuous. Apparently my brain is weird though for thinking our pack has stepped up previously so therefore can do it again.

RiverEagle said:
Oh go back to your deluded Chook Pen @Premiers

And take an either drunk or rabid Roger with you!

We are working on our award-winning and world-class recipe for success as usual here.

And have another look at who's on top of the ladder, on your way out!

Soon to be over 2 points once we beat your 'good recipe' and we get our 2nd bye...so bye bye 2V. :D

There's nothing I hate more than Trolls, never done it myself and never will.

Maybe they get self gratification from it, from my perspective it certainly doesn't rock my boat!!

Makes them look like total absolute waynekerrs.

Trolling is good fun- it fires people up - nothing like it for rousing the rabble. Try it before you knock it - stir the pot lol.

I would like to make clear that i do not know Roger Ramjet and i am certainly not in conjunction with him.

Also, Mark from Brissie, harden the f*ck up and get over yourself. It's words on mystical internet cyber space.

Easts to win. Just like the Grand Final. 26-18

Nah he can say what he likes @Premiers

This is our house.

Why the need to say anything here?

P1ss off and take your bird flu with ya!

Manly 13+

RiverEagle said:

This is our house.

Manly 13+

I never said he couldnt say what he did, i told him to harden up.

Were you born this stupid or did it come to you nturally?

Premiers said:
RiverEagle said:

This is our house.

Manly 13+

Erm...''nturally''?

Is that nocturnally or neutrality you were getting at dopey?

Because you won't get much sympathy or discretionary support overnight here.

I was actually joking too, but do keep flapping your beak...The ban-hammer might do the trick for us.

RiverEagle said:
Premiers said:
RiverEagle said:

This is our house.

Manly 13+

Erm...''nturally''?

Because you won't get much sympathy or discretionary support here.

I was actually joking too, but do keep flapping your beak...The ban-hammer might do the trick for us.

If you got either of those words from 'nturally' then you are dumber than i thought.

No wonder you support Manly!

Premiers said:
RiverEagle said:
Premiers said:
RiverEagle said:

This is our house.

Manly 13+

Erm...''nturally''?

Because you won't get much sympathy or discretionary support here.

If you got either of those words from 'nturally' then you are dumber than i thought.

No wonder you support Manly!

Naturally I am nocturnally hoping you are royally neutralized or even neutered by morning.

Just like your team will be tomorrow night.

Come back and strut some shyte then...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4